1 Pair Premium 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter CTOP2510-P5 & Sediment 0.5 Micron
Twin Replacement Filters
When buying filters the 3 main aspect you need to block out are:
1. Sediment, Dirt, & Rust
2. Chemicals, Chlorine, Organics , Taste, & Odour
3. Giardia (Cysts)
Giardia needs to be filtered out through 0.5 micron filtration. The 0.5 micron sediment filter effectively reduces Giardia, followed by an Ultra Grade High Density Carbon Block for Removal of Giardia, Colours, Taste and Odours. It will also remove Chemicals such as Chlorine and VOC's.
Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter - 0.5 Micron
These economical "HPF" PERFORMANCE sediment cartridges are constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously. This technique means there is no centre core to restrict filter performance. The "HPF" series of sediment filters are compatible with most liquids and are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal. "HPF" performance sediment filters have no chemical residuals. They are extremely high performing , carry a heavy load of sediment before requiring replacement. We choose to use these sediment filters over all other types due to the high performance, high flow rate, high load capacity, and there inability to grow bacterial slime. HPF Sediment filters are made to 70mm diameter which is a 15% increase in thickness to have a higher sediment filtration capacity. The 70mm diameter allows the filter to fill the housing more evenly and prevent off-set installation which may allow bypass.
Pure Chlorine Taste & Odour Premium Cartridge
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
CTO cartridges are a base model filter and the most common type of Carbon Block on the market. These filters have the best of both worlds with a low-pressure differential and low micron rating. The CTOP Range of Carbon Block Filters boasts a superior grade catalytic blend to achieve up to 150% higher CTO Reduction.
The CTOP-2510-P5 Cartridge filters up to 75,000L of water before and is best suited to families who drink plenty of filtered water and also use it for cooking and other household uses.
10" (250mm) x 2.5" (70mm)
10" (250mm) x 2.5" (72mm)
Chlorine Reduction: 75,000 @ 3.8 L/Min
Differential Pressure Drop: 3.0 psid @ 3.8 L/Min
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.