1 Pair Ultra Grade 0.5 Micron H-2 Blue Carbon Filter & Sediment 0.5 Micron
Twin Replacement Filters
When buying filters the 3 main aspect you need to block out are:
1. Sediment, Dirt, & Rust
2. Chemicals, Chlorine, Organics , Taste, & Odour
3. Giardia (Cysts)
Giardia needs to be filtered out through 0.5 micron filtration. The 0.5 micron sediment filter effectively reduces Giardia, followed by an Ultra Grade High Density Carbon Block for Removal of Giardia, Colours, Taste and Odours. It will also remove Chemicals such as Chlorine and VOC's.
Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter - 0.5 Micron
These economical "FSA" PERFORMANCE sediment cartridges are constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously. This technique means there is no centre core to restrict filter performance. The "FSA" series of sediment filters are compatible with most liquids and are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal. "FSA" performance sediment filters have no chemical residuals. They are extremely high performing , carry a heavy load of sediment before requiring replacement. We choose to use these sediment filters over all other types due to the high performance , high flow rate, high load capacity, and there inability to grow bacterial slime. Suitable for filtering cooking oil.
Ultra Grade H2-BLUE Carbon Block Filter
The introduction of this high grade 0.5 micron carbon block is set to rival the US Made range of 0.5 micron filters and bring some fresh competition into the market place.
For as many years as I can recall if you wanted a 0.5 micron carbon block we had to choose from a range of US manufactured cartridges at an obviously inflated price.
In more recent times the US brands have been manufactured in China or other Asian countries like Singapore. Based on comments from our customers - and also from our own experience, It's been made pretty clear to us that the Asian manufactured US branded cartridges are no longer top of the tree - but surprise surprise, while the quality has plummeted the prices have remained right up there.
In response to this feedback and our observations, we knew we needed to produce a PREMIUM QUALITY, 100% coconut carbon cartridge at a genuine 0.5 Micron rating.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.