2 X PVC Reducing Bushes - 3/4" Male Thread To 3/8" Female Thread (19-73)
- PVC Reducing Bush 3/4" Male to 3/8" Female Thread
Getting the right thread sizes
The tables below may help you identify the correct fittings for your application.Please note that Nominal Size (1/2" JIC or 1/2" NPTF, for example) frequently refers to the Inner Diameter of the pipe or the Overall Diameter of the tubing for which that fitting is intended. This should not be confused with the dimension of the thread, which is nearly always larger than nominal tube or pipe size.
1/4" Ports approx 12.5mm across the thread
1/2" Ports approx 20mm across the thread
3/4" Ports approx 25mm across the thread
1" Ports approx 32mm across the thread
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.