Filter Set 5 Micron Polyspun + 0.5 Micron Heavy Metal Lead Reduction Carbon (2-2K + 4-3LRC)
|Select||Quantity||Discount||Price per piece|
Filter Set 5uM Polyspun + 0.5uM Heavy Metal Lead Reduction Carbon (2-2K + 4-3LRC)
- 1 x 5 Micron Nominal Polyspun Sediment Filter
- 1 x 0.5 Micron Nominal Pure 100% Coconut Carbon Lead Reduction Filter
- Suits 10" x 2.5" Housings
5 MICRON POLYSPUN SEDIMENT FILTER
These economical "HPF" PERFORMANCE sediment cartridges are constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously. This technique means there is no centre core to restrict filter performance. The "HPF" series of sediment filters are compatible with most liquids and are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal. "HPF" performance sediment filters have no chemical residuals. They are extremely high performing, carry a heavy load of sediment before requiring replacement. We choose to use these sediment filters over all other types due to the high performance, high flow rate, high load capacity, and inability to grow bacterial slime. Also suitable for filtering room-temperature cooking oil.
0.5 MICRON 100% COCONUT CARBON BLOCK LEAD REDUCTION FILTER
Pure Coconut Carbon Block Filters are made from a combination of high-performance coconut shell carbon, unique binders and industry-leading manufacturing processes to deliver trade quality carbon block filters. They deliver exceptionally low pressure drop while maintaining a high dirt holding capacity with excellent contaminant reduction capabilities.
Pure Carbon Blocks are registered in compliance with NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 61 for several things, including VOC’s, THM’s, Lead & Heavy Metal Reduction, Chloramine Reduction & Chlorine Taste & Odour reduction. This also includes meeting standards of purity & safety of the materials used.
The technologically advanced LRC cartridge ensures that the reduction of heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, chrome, copper and many more, as well as hazardous chemicals such as chlorine are removed from your drinking water, along with a monumental amount of other VOC’s and THM's. With our ageing water supplies, it is not uncommon to have elevated levels of heavy metals in our treated water supplies. These elevated levels of heavy metals combined with the different chemicals being used to treat our water supplies can have serious health effects and can also cause severe problems within our homes.
- High chlorine, taste & odour reduction
- No release of carbon fines
- Low pressure drop
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 17.5Kg/cm2
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 7Kg/cm2
- Collapse Pressure: 14Kg/cm2
Carbon Filter Performance:
- Production rate 1.5 Lpm for best results
- Chlorine Over 95%
- Herbicides Over 95%
- Pesticides Over 95%
- DDT Over 95%
- Endrin Over 95%
- Lindane Over 95%
- Aldrin Over 95%
- Benzene Over 95%
- VOCs Over 95%
- Arizin Over 95%
- Over 95%
- Phenol Over 95%
- Trihalomethanes Over 95%
- Toxaphene Over 95%
- Dichloromethane Over 95%
- Chloroform Over 95%
- Trichlorethylene Over 95%
- Perchlorethylene Over 95%
- Tannic Acids Over 95%
- 950PL Only
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.