5x 5 Micron 100% Coconut Carbon Block Water Filters 10" x 2.5" GT4-7CTO
Size: 10" x 2.5"
Type: Carbon Block Cartridge
Micron: 5 Micron
They are made up of 100% pure coconut carbon - not a coal/coconut blend like inferior carbon filters on the market place today.
As used by the Water Filtration Trade Base - Australia wide.
You simply cannot buy these cartridges at this price ANYWHERE else.
This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our frontline carbon filter. As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavour.
These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals. TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. As the Exclusive importer to Australia, we are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
These filters are a terrific opportunity to purchase extremely high quality filters at a VERY low price. They are best suited for gravity fed tank water supplies, or town water.
Carbon filtration is the best form of filtration for chemical extraction due to the longer and more thorough contact time the water has with the carbon, which in turn provides an extremely comprehensive method of chemical removal. We HIGHLY recommend this method of filtration for chemical taste and odour extraction.
Bulk buy opportunities are available, please ask.
Production rate 3 Lpm for best results.
Chlorine Over 95%
Herbicides Over 95%
Pesticides Over 95%
DDT Over 95%
Endrin Over 95%
Lindane Over 95%
Aldrin Over 95%
Benzene Over 95%
VOCs Over 95%
Arizin Over 95%
Phenol Over 95%
Trihalomethanes Over 95%
Toxaphene Over 95%
Dichloromethane Over 95%
Chloroform Over 95%
Trichlorethylene Over 95%
Perchlorethylene Over 95%
Tannic Acids Over 95%
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.