5 x Purefer 10" Inline Acid Washed Carbon 2in1 BLOCKFREE Filter 1/4" Ports (6-21S) includes 1 pair quick connect joiners
- Burst Pressure Exceeding 500 psi
- 100% Pure Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Bacteria Resistant Materials
- Sealed using advanced friction welding - no glue
- Prevents Carbon Fines Escaping and Damaging Appliances & Taps
- Perfect for Pre-RO Filtration & Use as a Fridge Filter
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42
- This pack includes 1 set of fittings only
The World’s First Patented Filter that Protects RO Membranes and Faucets
An internal polypropylene post filter is inserted into the filter cartridge to prevent carbon fines from escaping. Eliminates “carbon black” from water while protecting the RO membrane and faucet from carbon fines, extending RO membrane and faucet life.
Protects the Safety of Drinking Water with Increased Chlorine Removal Efficiency
Incorporates bacteria resistant PET pads instead of foam sponges, thus ensuring drinking water stays pure and uncontaminated.
All parts are sealed using advanced friction welding, eliminating the need for glues
Cartridges are filled with 100% coconut shell activated carbon with an iodine number of 1000 for improved chlorine removal efficiency.
Inline Filters and UDF Cartridges are filled with 100% pure coconut shell activated carbon with an iodine number of 1,000 for improved chlorine removal efficiency.
Industry’s Highest Pressure Rating
Cartridge body designed to withstand high pressures.
Minimum burst pressure exceeds 500 PSI.
Reduces risk of damage and/or rupture from water hammer.
RO Final Stage Polishing Filter
Refrigerator & Ice Maker Filter
Water Coolers & Fountains
Coffee Makers & Barista Stations
Under Sink Applications
For optimum performance, replace filters every 2,000 gallons or once per year.
Size: 10" x 2" (Inline)
Ports: 1/4" NPTF
Fittings: 1/4" Tube
Temperature: 4.4°C - 37.8°C
Micron Rating: 5uM
Flow Rate: Up to 3.8L/Min
Max Pressure: 125 psi
Burst Pressure: >500 psi
Working Pressure: 70 psi (Mains Regulated)
Filter Life: 12 Months (7,500L)
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.