All in One Whole House Water Filter System | Full Enclosure & Bypass H1-300
- Full Enclosure: Tamper Resistant & Weather Proof
- Toughened Glass Viewing Window & Pressure Gauges
- Fast Plug & Play installation
- Full Plumbing Bypass for Maintenance
- Standard Size 20" x 4.5" Cartridges
- Neutral Colour, High Strength Powder Coated Steel
- Vast Range of Filter Options Available to suit Most Applications
All in One Whole House Filter System
This Triple Whole House System is the ultimate in water filtration for your whole house. Don’t settle for overpriced systems that have only half covers or enclosures that can be easily tampered with and which expose the bottom of the housings and plumbing pipework.
The H1-300 comes with everything you need to get started including a fully built in bypass constructed of stainless steel throughout. There has been nothing left to spare with these. The extra-large viewing window which is made from toughened glass makes viewing the gauges easy and wont craze (produce a network of fine cracks on (a surface)) like Perspex or hardened plastics.
With different selections of cartridges HPF have put together systems that are made for each and every situation for most issues you may be faced with. High Performance Filtration have done the research and have done the work, but more so, have thought about the end user who is "you" the consumer and made the process of buying a filtration system that much easier.
Choosing the right system for the right application can be a long drawn out frustrating process. High Performance Filtration has taken the guess work out of what is needed and have put together the best possible systems for any situation. We have clearly outlined what to use where and why, and have also considered the budget for each and every customer so that everyone can afford to have clean healthy water the way nature intended
CTO - Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction
These filters are the top of the range when it comes to chlorine removal efficiency and capacity. They are best suited to town mains water
LPD - Low Pressure Drop
This selection is best suited for chlorine reduction on municipal water supplies that have lower than average pressure (20 psi – 50 psi). The LPD carbon cartridge uses a specially formulated coconut carbon compressed to 20 microns to ensure maximum chemical absorption without compromising flow or pressure.
LRC - Lead Reduction Composite
As the name suggests, the LRC selection is for the reduction of heavy metals including Lead, Arsenic and Copper. Due to this it is suitable for both rain water and mains water applications with a 0.5-micron rating.
BCC - Bacteriostatic Carbon (Silver Carbon)
Usually referred to as ‘anti-bacterial’, ‘Nano-silver’ or ‘silver impregnated’, BCC Filters are one of the most unique and useful CTO filters on the market due to the multi-purpose applications it is suitable for. They are frequently used on un-sanitised water that has the presence of bacteria.
SMC - Surface Modification (Tannin Reduction)
Surface Modification Carbon uses a unique blend of highly reactive catalytic coconut carbon with the highest performance reduction technology. SMC filters are the best type of cartridges to remove colours in water, including most tannins. They are commonly referred to as ‘Tannin Removal Filters’.
CRC - Chloramine Reduction Composite
Designed specifically for the removal of monochloramine from town water. The CRC carbon cartridge filters down to 0.5 microns and has a large surface area for high contact time. The catalytic carbon used neutralises monochloramine in a fraction of the time compared to regular carbon. When purchased as a twin or triple kit, it is supplied with an LPD filter as a pre-filter to ensure maximum chemical removal
Dimensions H/W/D (cm): 85/81/23
Flow Rate: Up to 105L/Min
Operating Temperature: 1°C - 50°C
Operating Pressure: 20 psi (140 kPa) - 70 psi (500 kPa)
Cartridge Size: 20" x 4.5"
Cartridge Life: Check Cartridge Specification or 12 Months
Lifetime Warranty*: Conditions Apply, See Warranty Sheet for Details
Kit Warranty: 1 Year from Purchase Date - Parts Only
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.