Caware 10" x 4.5" Pleated Washable Sediment Filter Cartridge 5 Micron 2-19N
- High Capacity - 20x More Surface Area than Polyspun Filters
- Standard Size 10" x 4.5" Filters
- High Flow 5 Micron Rating
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42
|Select||Quantity||Discount||Price per piece|
These filters are a terrific opportunity to purchase extremely high quality filters at a VERY low price. They are best suited for tank water, rivers, creeks or streams. Anywhere where there is a heavy level of debris or sediment in the water, which may cause standard filters to block prematurely.
Pleated filters have up to 20x's more surface area than a standard polyspun filter!
This gives them a higher surface area to catch more debris and a much longer life duration before replacement is necessary. They can be washed and removed time and time again, until they begin to perforate, then they will need to be replaced.
• 100% Polypropylene pleated fibre with specially designed layers to perform extreme high efficiency & long life span.
• Sediment, dirt, silt, fine particles and algae reduction.
• Lower pressure drop & larger silt holding capacity comparing to melt-blown spun filter.
• Internal polypropylene core with high pressure resistance.
• All parts of filter cartridge complied with NSF42 and FDA CFR Title 21.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.