Pure Coconut Carbon GAC Water Filter Media 12x40 Mesh (5-0F)
- Pure 100% Coconut Carbon GAC
- High Density GAC with large Surface Area
- Large Micro-pore volume
- High 1200 Iodine Number for Greater adsorption
Pure Coconut Carbon GAC 12x40 Mesh
Pure granular activated carbon (GAC) is manufactured from the select grades of coconut shell and features a high density, large micro-pore volume and high surface area. It is commonly used for the purification of potable water, beverage manufacture, dialysis, aquarium water and variety of food grade applications. In properly designed systems, will effectively remove chlorine, chloramines, lead and odour and more. Pure GAC Complies with ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for drinking water applications.
Coconut Carbon Loose Media Filter Loose Filter Media as used in all our domestic filtration systems Ideal for Brewers, Creek water, town water, tank water. Very popular amongst Beer and Spirit Brewers, or anywhere where Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) is required.
CTC No. Min: 60
Iodine No. Min: 1200 mg/g
Apparent Density: 0.48-0.50 g/cc
Abrasion No. Min: 85%
Hardness Min: 95%
Ash Max: 5%
Moisture as Packed Max: 2%
US Standard Sieve Size: 12x40 Mesh
Size Variation: 5% +/-
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Coconut carbon|