FAR Infrared Emitting Ceramic Ball Water Filter Media Stones 4mm (5-22)
FAR Infrared Balls
For Use With Shower Filters And Standard Water Filtration
FAR Infra-Red (Red Ceramic Balls):
Far infrared ceramic ball can release weak electric current in the process of treating water, although this is very weak current (0.06 mA), but it’s same with the body's biological, which have a beneficial impact on human and other organisms, it has an effective adsorption of lead (Pb + +) Chromium (Cr + +) and other toxicity heavy metals. In the hydrolysis process, accompanied with physical and chemical change such as electrochemical, pool, adsorption and sedimentation, so far infrared ball has preventing enzymes and self-cleaning effect. Meanwhile, the far-infrared mineralization can release the far-infrared ray which can have resonance with water molecules, this enables the water into small molecule groups and increase the oxygen content of water.
Because of the high activity of negative oxygen ions, it has very strong oxidation-reduction function which can damage the cell membrane of bacteria and activity of the activity enzyme in cell protoplasts to reach antivirus purposes.
Long-term drinking water filtrated by this product, we not only can gain zinc lithium, iodine, selenium and other trace elements that our bodies needed, but also regulate organisms microcirculation, improve the body's immune capacity of a health care. The emission rate of FIR(far infrared ray) ceramic ball can reach more than 90%,more than 20 kinds of trace elements necessary for the human body will slowly and evenly released which makes more useful minerals for water.
This product is mainly used for various types of water purification, drinking water and water treatment distributors.
Attention: Should wash with clean water for two times before treating water.
Application: For various types of water purifier, drinking water dispenser and water supply system and equipment’s, agriculture and industry, etc.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.