Mineral Ball Replacement Pack For Benchtop Ceramic Water Filters 900gm GT1-17-MB
Tourmaline Energy Balls (White)
Tourmaline Ceramic Balls release up to 0.06mA of Bioelectricity into the water and help break down bigger molecule groups of water to smaller ones to activate the water. It radiates more than 85% FIR (Far infrared ray). providing a mild alkaline pH. Tourmaline has antibacterial properties allowing the water to be stored for longer time periods.
Tourmaline releases two negative ions (Hydroxyl and Hydronium), it also helps soften the water reducing the maintenance to the lower tank.
Negative Ion Balls (Grey)
Negative ion ceramic balls are made from natural stones through the nanometer processing which can be continuously produced negative ions, widely used in industry, food industry, water treatment, home and the environment clean.
Negative ion ceramic ball has smooth surface without dust and precipitates while dipping in water. Test proved that negative ions can release 1000 / CM3 ~ 20000/CM3 according to the different demand.
By adding negative ions ceramic ball in drinking water, the water can kill bacteria, increase dissolved oxygen, and activate water. Negative ion ceramic ball can also be used for water heaters in bathrooms to make oxygen-rich water and increase air negative ion concentration.
FIR Ceramic Balls (Red)
Far infrared ceramic balls release weak electric current in the process of treating water, although this is very weak current (0.06 mA), but it’s same with the body's biological, which have a beneficial impact on human and other organisms, it has an effective adsorption of lead (Pb + +) Chromium (Cr + +) and other toxic heavy metals. Meanwhile, the far-infrared mineralisation can release the far-infrared ray which can have resonance with water molecules, this enables the water into small molecule groups and increase the oxygen content of water.
Because of the high activity of negative oxygen ions, it has very strong oxidation-reduction function which can damage the cell membrane of bacteria and activity of the activity enzyme in cell protoplasm to reach antivirus purposes.
Long-term drinking water filtrated by this product, we not only can gain zinc lithium, iodine, selenium and other trace elements that our bodies needed, but also regulate organisms micro circulation, improve the body's immune capacity of a health care. The emission rate of FIR(far infrared ray) ceramic ball can reach more than 90%,more than 20 kinds of trace elements necessary for the human body will slowly and evenly released which makes more useful minerals for water.
Soak the Mineral Balls in fresh water for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with fresh water to remove any dust particles from the ceramic.
Dismantle the system, removing the mineral balls & mineral pad (if previously used).
Wash the tank with hot soapy water or a food grade sanitiser and rinse well.
Replace the existing or new mineral pad in the centre.
Gently Spread the stones around the bottom of the tank surrounding the mineral pad. Make sure that you leave space behind the intake of the tap dispenser so no stones get stuck in the tap, this can cause leaking of require the tap to be replaced.
Size - 3-5mm Diameter
Weight - 900gm
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.