Negative Ion Ceramic Ball Water Filter Media Stone 3mm +/- (5-21)
Ceramic Negative Ion Balls
For Use With Shower Filters And Standard Water Filtration
Negative Ion (Grey Ceramic Balls):
Negative ion ceramic ball is made from natural stones through the nanometer processing which can be continuously produced negative ions, widely used in industry, food industry, water treatment, home and the environment clean.
Negative ion ceramic ball has smooth surface without dust and precipitates while dipping in water. Test proved that negative ions can release 1000 / CM3 ~ 20000/CM3 according to the different demand.
Attention: Should wash with clean water for two times before treating water.
Application: 1) By adding negative ions ceramic ball in drinking water, the water can kill bacteria, increase dissolved oxygen, and activate water. Negative ion ceramic ball can also be used for water heaters in bathrooms to make oxygen-rich water and increase air negative ion concentration.
2) Negative ion ceramic ball has smooth surface, without dust, so it can be used for room decoration to change the air quality, and increase the negative ion content and prevent "Air conditioning disease" and the "computer syndrome."
3) Negative ion ceramic ball can be used in the car, to eliminate the car smell and clean the air
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.