5x Block Magnets 30mm x 17mm x 6mm Rare Earth 4100 gauss N109
Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets
Neodymium magnets are a strongest magnets in the world. We carry a wide range of sizes to suit most uses, however, should you require a specific size or shape please let us know we have regular shipments coming in so the turn around on manufacturing is very quick.
Universial Neodymium Magnets
Industrial or special production magnets. These are extremely powerful, so much so they can be difficult to separate if permitted to come together without spacers.
With a rating of N45 they are the strongest magnet on the market anywhere in the world.
Why buy your magnets from Magneticworld?
Firstly we are distributors for one of the most respected magnet manufacturers in the world today. Specialising in producing the third-generation rare-earth permanent magnets Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets and related products, and fine processes Sm-Co and Al-Ni-Co permanent magnets.
By relying on advanced production equipments and success over many years, experience in production and management, this corporation produces more than 2,000 tons of Nd-Fe-B materials annually, and its products occupy a leading position worldwide. This corporation has passed ISO 9001:2000 international certifications by SGS. As the products are fine in quality, complete in specification, rational in price, 95% of them are sold to Euro-American regions, including Germany, Italy and Southeast Asian countries. This company is well-known in domestic and abroad market for its Best Quality, Good Management, Quick Delivery and Professional After-sales Service.
Their magnets are widely used in areas of space flight, navigation. Computer, science, biological engineering, medical apparatus, instruments and meters, making major contribution to pushing forward global automation.
Our role in Australia is one of the largest importer and exporter of magnets and related products with an average import export of more than 4 tonnes of magnetic materials annually.
With our secure purchase agreements and support base it's difficult to imagine you would buy better elsewhere
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.