Fluid Reactor Magnetic Water System - COMMERCIAL. Removes Scale (31-7200)
Magnetic Water Conditioner - Fluid Reactor
Hard Water Softening
Bore Water Solutions
De-Salt Garden Soils
Prevents Leaf Burn
Stimulate Plant Growth
Hydroponic Water Treatment
Scale Reduction / Prevention in Water Pipes
Stimulate Better Livestock Water Consumption
For years the Fluid Reactor Brand has been only available exclusively to our dealer network throughout Australia and Overseas. 2011 Has bought about a big change in the Magnetic Water Treatment industry. Cheaper imports and people running around selling water treatment devises without a shred of knowledge on water or magnetic water treatment has prompted these changes. These sellers have been making the fast bucks and leaving clients out of pocket, and with no results, due to poor execution and lack of knowledge. To counter this problem we're bring the range of Fluid Reactors down in price and readily available - straight to the public. It's essential that you receive the right advice pertaining to your situation and your water analysis. There are no real blanket solutions to water treatment, It's difficult, and at times expensive.
We are a water treatment company with specialist Magnetic Water Treatment knowledge. We have testimonials and case studies to support our work over many years.
If you have a water issue especially involving bore water, either for domestic gardens, commercial crops or scale build-up we invite you to contact us for advice
We are not here to merely sell you magnetic water treatment devices (MTD's), we're here to solve your problems with or without MTD's.
This specific listing is for our prime line Fluid Reactor System. It is a multi fit unit to suit most pipe sizes from 4 " to 8" and water with a TDS up to 2700 ppm, (pending the break down analysis).
Water as high as 4400 ppm can be treated by doubling this system, (pending the break down analysis).
We don't anticipate - or recommend selling these systems without prior consultation regarding your specific water situation.
Note: Earth Kit NOT included. (Approx cost $75)
This system comes with a 12 month warranty.
This Listing is for 1x GT31-7200 Fluid Reactor.
2x Units are shown in photo to demonstrate installation application on large pipes
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Treatment|