Lan Shan Reverse Osmosis 24v DC Booster Pump LS-8200 - LSRO-400G (13-35LS)
- RO Booster Pump for LSRO-400G System - 24vDC
- 2.2L/Min | 70 - 125 psi working pressure
- 3/8" NPTF Ports
- Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- Self Priming - Runs dry without damage
- CE Certification
Lan Shan 8200 RO Pressure Pump
Replacement Pressure pump to suit the LSRO-400G Semi Commercial Reverse Osmosis water filter system (GT1-12LS)
Pump Only - does not include transformer or solenoids
- Do not operate for more than 7 hours per day - 5 days per week
- Max inlet pressure - 50psi (350kPa)
- Inlet flow minimum - 3L/Min
- Allow 1hr to cool if operating at maximum daily limit (7 hours)
- Pump life may reduce if the pump is overworked.
- Rated life 2,000 Hours @ maximum use.
- Warranted for 12 months or 2,000 Hours - which ever occurs first.
MODEL NUMBER: LS-8200
PUMP DESIGN: positive displacement three chamber diaphragm pump
MOTOR: permanent magnet
PRESSURE SWITCH: None
LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 60°C (140°F) max.
RUNS DRY WITHOUT DAMAGE
PORTS: 3/8"-18 NPT female
NET WEIGHT: 1.88 kg
DUTY CYCLE: continuous
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: R.O. booster pump and water delivery
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.