Water Filter Leak Detector Mechanical Auto-Shut Off Valve | For 1/4" Tubing (GT16-14)
Water Filter Leak Detector with Mechanical Auto-Shut Off Valve | For 1/4" Tubing (16-14)
How it works:
- Highly absorbent capsule sits in place under the shut-off lever (like a reverse mouse trap).
- It quickly absorbs water causing the capsule to expand in an upward direction putting pressure on the shut off valve.
- When sufficient water has been absorbed, the lever will snap shut, stopping the inlet water flow and saving any possible water damage (Best results when the plastic outer cover is REMOVED).
As this is a mechanical device, you do not need to rely on electronic solenoids that can potentially fail or run out of battery.
Included in kit:
- Leak Detecting Shut Off Valve
- 1x Absorbent Capsules (best results when plastic outer cover REMOVED)
- 1x Strip Adhesive double-sided tape for installation without tray.
- 2x Screws for installation with tray (longer screws may be required depending on application).
OPTIONAL UPGRADE TO GT16-14SET WITH LEAK DETECTOR MOUNTING DRIP TRAY (See photos 2 & 3).
- Adjustable clamp to suit all under sink housings
- Mounting point for the leak detection device
- Tapered tray to direct water flow to shut off device
- Tray Dimensions: 35.5cm Long, 10cm Wide & 4cm Deep
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.