Sioux Chief Water Hammer Arrester for Washing Machine & Dishwasher 3/4" Tee
- Protects Appliances, Fittings, Tapware & Filtration
- For Hot & Cold Water Supplies
- Durable Brass & Copper Construction - Chrome Finish
- Simple to install
- Seamless Shock Absorbing Chamber
Sioux Chief Hydra-Rester
Sioux Chief shock arresters are designed for use in hydraulic hammer arresting applications.
They are built to reduce or eliminate hydraulic shock, otherwise known as water hammer. They do this by absorbing pressure surges within water or other fluids that are suddenly stopped or forced in other directions by fast closing valves.
Sioux Chief shock arresters are best used at the point of shock and should be installed as close to the valve or piping where the shock originates from.
Sioux Chief shock arresters are designed with the latest diaphragm technology. A high grade diaphragm is sealed inside the vessel creating a barrier between fluid and air chambers. The air chamber acts as a cushion which compresses when system pressure suddenly increases or surges as a result of hydraulic shock.
Connection: 3/4" Brass
Brass Tee: 3/4"F x 3/4" Male BSP
Max Pressure: 150 psi
Max Temperature: 90°C
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.