HM Digital PH-80 HydroTester™ Handheld pH & Temperature Meter 28-88-HM
- Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Large LCD display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0.
- Includes a translucent cap, batteries, storage solution and pH 7.0 buffer (powder)
HM Digital PH-80 HydroTester™
The PH-80 has proven to be the MOST reliable pH meter in its price range. It has become a favourite in such applications as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
It is important to measure pH in water and other liquids, especially if the water is treated with nutrients, chemicals or other additives, particularly for such applications as Hydroponics & Gardening, Pools & Spas, Aquariums & Reef Tanks and Water Filtration.
pH, or Potential of Hydrogen is an indication of a substance's acidic or alkaline properties. The higher the pH, the more basic (Alkaline) it is & the lower the pH, the more acidic it is. a pH of 7 is neutral.
- Genuine HM Digital Product
- pH Range: 0 – 14
- Temperature Range: 1-55 °C; 32-130 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2>#/li###
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
- Minimum EC/TDS: 10 µS/5 ppm
- Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (model LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9 g (1.9 oz)
- UPC: 891144000175
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.