HM Digital TDS-3 Meter Multi Range Handheld TDS Meter with Carrying Case 28-9-HM
- Genuine HM Digital TDS-3 Meter
- Hold Function
- Auto-off Function (After 10 min.)
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Includes a carrying case with belt clip
- Factory Calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
(Meter can be re-calibrated with a mini-screwdriver).
HM Digital TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meter
With its rugged design and build, the TDS-3 is an ideal meter (tool) that can be used for any application; Ranging from water purification, to hydroponics to industrial waste water treatment. It comes with a black vinyl carrying case, protecting it when carried in a toolbox.
- TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 - 50°C
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
EC TDS Solution
342 ppm, Approx. 700uS/cm at 25 degrees Celsius
Now stocked in 250ml bottles
For an accurate result we recommend that you decant the required amount into a sterile container for calibrating your meters
Only use the required amount needed for calibrating
Discard the used contaminated solution
For optimal performance, re-calibrate your meters periodically, or if testing TDS or conductivity levels in wide or different ranges,
All Calibration fluids should be stored in a cool place, out of the heat of the sun.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Test Meters|