TDS + EC Monitor & Flow Meter - 1" BSP Male 3-100L/Min up to 1999 ppm/EC (28-1)
- Combination Inline Monitor
- Real time TDS or EC Readings 0 - 1999 ppm / uS/cm
- TDS & EC monitoring with adjustable limits in blocks of 10 ppm
- Real Time Flow Rate Monitor + Flow Total Volume
- Flow from 3 - 100 L/Min | Flow Total up to 999,999.9L
- 1" BSP Male Connections
- Inbuilt alarms & lighting for ppm warnings
- 3x AAA Batteries (Included) with low power warning
Combination TDS/EC & Flow Meter
This meter is an all in one solution for the ongoing monitoring of water filtration from small commercial to industrial requirements. It is suitable for use in many different applications including use on Reverse Osmosis Systems, Car Detailing / Window Cleaning DI Systems and other filtration applications that require accurate and real time monitoring to ensure the water quality is not compromised.
Flow totalisation is a great way to monitor the lifespan of filter cartridges and plan out maintenance for a filter system. This device can monitor total water volume up to 999,999.9L of water, making it excellent for low flow (Commercial RO Systems) and higher flow applications up to 100L/Min.
The meter can easily be changed from TDS to EC and also can switch between flow total and real time flow rate. Large display that can be rotated 270° to accommodate whichever orientation you require for installation.
1" BSP connections allow this meter to be easily adapted to all systems without compromising flow rates on high flow applications.
This meter can perform in both real time or ongoing autonomous mode. Real time displays the TDS and flow rate on the screen, where autonomous mode takes TDS readings every 40 L of water, blinking green if it is under the value, or blinking red and alarming if above the value.
Flow Rate: 3 - 100L/Min
Connection: 1" BSP Male
Temperature: 0 - 80°C
Max Pressure: 1,000 kPa
Burst Pressure: 3,000 kPa
Sensor Body: Polyamide 66 with 50% Glass Fibre
Turbine: PA Composite
Turbine Shaft: 304 SS
Turbine Holder: POM
TDS/EC Probe: 304 SS
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filtration|