TDS + EC Monitor & Flow Meter - 1" BSP Male 3-100L/Min up to 1999 ppm/EC (28-1)
- Combination Inline Monitor
- Real time TDS or EC Readings 0 - 1999 ppm / uS/cm
- TDS & EC monitoring with adjustable limits in blocks of 10 ppm
- Real Time Flow Rate Monitor + Flow Total Volume
- Flow from 3 - 100 L/Min | Flow Total up to 999,999.9L
- 1" BSP Male Connections
- Inbuilt alarms & lighting for ppm warnings
- 3x AAA Batteries (Included) with low power warning
Combination TDS/EC & Flow Meter
This meter is an all in one solution for the ongoing monitoring of water filtration from small commercial to industrial requirements. It is suitable for use in many different applications including use on Reverse Osmosis Systems, Car Detailing / Window Cleaning DI Systems and other filtration applications that require accurate and real time monitoring to ensure the water quality is not compromised.
Flow totalisation is a great way to monitor the lifespan of filter cartridges and plan out maintenance for a filter system. This device can monitor total water volume up to 999,999.9L of water, making it excellent for low flow (Commercial RO Systems) and higher flow applications up to 100L/Min.
The meter can easily be changed from TDS to EC and also can switch between flow total and real time flow rate. Large display that can be rotated 270° to accommodate whichever orientation you require for installation.
1" BSP connections allow this meter to be easily adapted to all systems without compromising flow rates on high flow applications.
This meter can perform in both real time or ongoing autonomous mode. Real time displays the TDS and flow rate on the screen, where autonomous mode takes TDS readings every 40 L of water, blinking green if it is under the value, or blinking red and alarming if above the value.
Flow Rate: 3 - 100L/Min
Connection: 1" BSP Male
Temperature: 0 - 80°C
Max Pressure: 1,000 kPa
Burst Pressure: 3,000 kPa
Sensor Body: Polyamide 66 with 50% Glass Fibre
Turbine: PA Composite
Turbine Shaft: 304 SS
Turbine Holder: POM
TDS/EC Probe: 304 SS
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filtration|