HiFlow Water Filter Replacement Cartridge C-T-HIFLOW 1-19-RC
- Replacement Cartridge Suit K-T-HIFLOW Water Filter
- 1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Removes Chlorine, Sediment & Reduces Scale
- Filter Lasts Up To 12 Months
- Easy Installation onto 1/2" Standard Lines
GT1-19-RC Suit GT1-19 | HiFlow Filter
This is the replacement cartridge only, to suit the Hi Flow Filtration System. The cartridge uses the innovative new "quick change" technology, so it's as simple as a half twist to insert or remove the filter cartridge. Quick and Easy....job's done!!The HiFlow water filter system is easy to install, connecting directly to any mixer tap or cold water tap using 1/2" line. This allows you to enjoy your own great tasting, clear, freshly filtered water any time, without the need for a separate filtered water tap on your sink.
The cartridge uses the simple "quick twist" connect systems for minimal mess or fuss on cartridges changes. No need for additional fittings, wrenches or thread tape. Cartridge lasts for approx 12 months on municipal water supplies.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.