HPF Benchtop Water Filter System 20 Micron Low Pressure Drop Carbon H1-100LPD
- WaterMark Certified Benchtop POU Filter System
- Heavy Duty Twin O-Ring Housings
- Inbuilt Faucet Tap for Drinking Water
- Premium Chlorine Taste & Odour Filtration
- Low Pressure Drop Carbon
- High Capacity 20uM Nominal Filtration
- Installation Kit & Adaptors included
- Designed for Chlorinated Water/Tank Water
- Small 15cm Benchtop Footprint
We include all fittings required to do your own installation!
Complete system comes new in gift box, with an extremely high quality 20 Micron carbon block filter for total reduction of chlorine taste and odour issues.
This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our front line carbon filter. As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavour. We use this 100% coconut carbon filter in all of our pre-assembled kits. These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals. TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. We are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public. The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour. These filters are a terrific opportunity to purchase extremely high quality filters at a VERY low price. They are best suited for gravity fed tank water supplies, or town water. Carbon filtration is the best form of filtration for chemical extraction due to the longer and more thorough contact time the water has with the carbon, which in turn provides an extremely comprehensive method of chemical removal. We HIGHLY recommend this method of filtration for chemical taste and odour extraction.
Low Pressure Drop Carbon Block Cartridge
LPD Filters are utilised in cases that require the chemical reduction capacity of a carbon block, combined with the flow rate capacity and differential pressure drop of an impregnated Pleated Filter.
The coarser micron rating of 20uM allows the filter cartridge to process a higher volume of water with as little resistance as possible.
The success of this cartridge comes in the special combination of materials and high iodine number to provide chemical absorption you would expect from a standard CTO, while at the same time having almost 30% less media creating a thinner block wall, allowing water to flow at a higher rate with little resistance.
These filters are perfect as a pre-filter for other catalytic carbon filters to pre-treat free chlorine and VOC’s, allowing the final filter to work more effectively to its full capacity.
How to Measure Your Tap Thread Size to Check Compatibility
This system comes with a standard 22mm Female Thread / 24mm Male Thread tap diverter adaptor per the picture below:
However, sometimes consumers run into trouble when buying a benchtop water filter if they have a non-standard-sized tap (i.e. a tap that is very modern but very skinny), and it’s hard to find an adaptor to fit – so it’s definitely best to check before you buy!
To check the size of your tap, screw the aerator off the end of your tap and take a measurement of the outer diameter of the thread (similar to the below example). Please make sure to measure it accurately from the middle of the thread (see example of the red line below).
***If you are not sure whether the tap adaptor that comes with this system will fit your tap, please follow the above instructions to take a picture of your tap thread measurement, and email the picture to us at email@example.com so our team can help double-check the compatibility for you!***
Dimensions mm (H/W/D): 300/150/150
Flow Rate: 3.8L/Min
Temperature: 2°C - 38°C
Pressure: 15 psi (103 kPa) - 70 psi (500 kPa)
Cartridge Size: 10" x 2.5"
Cartridge Life: 13,200L Capacity OR 12 Months
Warranty: 5 Years (Housing Failure) - Excludes Fittings, Valves & Cartridges
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.