HydroSil-ULTRA 5Lt Bottle | Silver Stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide Water Sanitiser 7.5%
When rainwater comes into contact with contaminated surfaces; such as gutterings, rooftops and downpipes, it picks up harmful material such as bacteria, animal & bird droppings.
This bacteria is carried through the water and into the water storage device or storage tank. The bacteria can then colonize in the stagnant water and results in harmful illnesses when consumed - such as E.coli.
HydroSil-ULTRA is a hydrogen peroxide, based with a silver activated sanitizer, which acts to oxidise bacteria, without leaving any dangerous residues behind.
HydroSil-ULTRA sanitizes and protects your tanks and water storage devices, making the water safe and suitable for human consumption.
HydroSil-ULTRA is not a chlorine based chemical like most sterilizers on the market today. It is non toxic, and safe to use around your home and family.
Drinking Water Tanks
Water Filtration Systems
Water Storage Containers
Around the home
Fish handling industry
Perfect for controlling insect lavae (such as mosquitos), and preventing breeding and colonising. Due to recent weather patterns and drought conditions, most home owners nationwide have been encouraged to install rain water tanks.
As we know, mosquitos thrive in warm moist conditions, and their ideal breeding location is stagnant, dark water chambers - i.e Rain Water Tanks.
As mentioned above, HydroSil-ULTRA acts to control lavae, preventing outbreaks. This is imperative in a country such as Australia, where the risk of dangue fever and other mosquito born diseases is always of high risk.
The introduction of HydroSil-ULTRA (Previously HydraSil) into wells or mains water can best be accomplished by a metering device which keeps the application more constant and thorough, although manual application can be used.
Dosing can be accomplished by the use of a proportional feeder. In order to get a true reading of the amount of oxygen contained in the water after application, use peroxide test strips designed especially for this purpose.
For the initial treatment 20mls is required per 100 Ltrs of water, then 10mls per 100 Ltrs is recommended as an ongoing maintenence program.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.