HydroSil-PURE 5L 3% Hydrogen Peroxide All Purpose Disinfectant with Silver (GT26-2-5L)
- Purifying drinking water of pathogens, chlorine, arsenic, cyanide and more
- Cleaning and disinfecting water filters of bacteria, algae, viruses or mould, prolonging the need for replacement.
- Disinfecting cutting boards, Disinfecting kitchen bench tops and household surfaces
- Mould and mildew cleaning and prevention, Disinfecting children's toys and play equipment
- Cleaning tiles and whitening grout, Cleaning, toilets, bathtubs etc.
- Cleaning glass without streaks, Disinfect sponges and dishcloths, Cleaning refrigerators
- Washing fruits and vegetables to remove pesticides, wax and bacteria
- Misting fruits and vegetables to prolong lifespan by helping to prevent decomposition
- Deodorising fabrics, Deodorising spaces using a humidifier, Cleaning de-humidifiers
- Removal of stains caused by organic substances, including in carpets and rugs
- Growing oyster mushrooms in the fridge, Improves seed germination
HYDROSIL PURE IS THE FOOD-SAFE SURFACE SANITISER THAT PROVIDES A DEEP CLEAN THAT DOESN’T NEED TO BE RINSED OFF – EVEN WHEN CLEANING PRODUCE
For surface sanitation using HydroSil-PURE use a good quality spray bottle (Heavy Duty) that has a fine misting spray. The ideal concentration is 3%, however a dilution of 1.75% is suitable for surface sanitation and use in the dental industry. A contact time of 1 minute is recommended at these dosage levels
Here’s a quick guide for how you can dilute HydroSil at home if needed. You’ll find out how to dilute HydroSil Pure 3% down to a number of helpful levels of dilution.
The levels of dilution we’ll be focusing on are 3% for surface sanitising, and 1.75% because it is a concentration often used by the dental industry, in agriculture and more.
Sorry, home diluted HyrdroSil is no longer HACCP approved as a food-safe product.
HACCP regularly inspects our facilities to ensures we meet the regulations set by the National Health and Medical Research Council, and they only certify products that were bottled in our facility using approved materials. This includes approving our stringent method of creating the purest quality demineralised water.
3% to 1.75%
For every 1L of 3% add 710mL of demineralised water.
You will end up with 1.71L of 1.75%.
What You Will Need:
– A HydroSil product that you wish to dilute. (Please read safety instructions on the bottle before you commence.)
– A funnel.
– Demineralised water, so the hydrogen peroxide is far less likely to decay in strength over time.
– An appropriate bottle or sprayer for your diluted, home diluted HydroSil. We recommend heavy duty sprayers and pump sprayers from the gardening section of your hardware store. (Regular sprayers tend to break sooner than usual, as HydroSil is a powerful oxidising agent and some plastics simply won’t last.)
– A permanent marker to ensure your bottles are correctly labelled with the new level of concentration.
Before commencing, be sure to follow the safety guidelines on your bottle of HydroSil.
SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND FOR YOU
Products used to clean and disinfect the environment are designed to remove infectious contaminates; yet they must be safe to use. The ultimate goal of cleaning and disinfecting environmental surfaces is to create a safe environment, eliminating the spread of bacteria, viruses and spores. HydroSil PURE excels at the task, providing a food-safe surface sanitiser to the Food Services and Cleaning Industries.
HydroSil PURE delivers a deep-clean that you can see in action. Upon contact with bacterial and fungal build-up, the product produces a foaming reaction. If there is a lot of build-up present, you can see particles that have been lifted by the deep-cleaning action. You may need to use a scrubbing brush or scourer to shift the dirt, then wipe it off with a damp cloth. On more porous surfaces, HydroSil PURE can soak in and even oxidises pathogens beneath the surface layer.
NO RINSING REQUIRED
After using HydroSil PURE to sanitise food-safe surfaces, you won’t have to rinse away any product residue. HydroSil PURE works without the need for detergents, and is completely sanitiser and fragrance free. In fact, you can spray HydroSil PURE onto uncooked fruits and vegetables, or even raw meat and fish, to clean them and prolong shelf-life.
Use HydroSil PURE to sanitise your cutting-boards to know they are safe and clean, without leaving any soapy disinfectant taste behind.
SAFE TO USE IN ENCLOSED SPACES
HydroSil PURE is safe to use in confined spaces such as shower cubicles or cool-rooms, without worrying about inhaling toxic fumes.
If you are cleaning mould in an enclosed space however, we recommend you wear a N95/P2 disposable respirator. Standard dust masks do not protect you from microscopic spores and bacteria. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and fit the mask properly.
BROAD-SPECTRUM CLEANER COMBATS MOULD
Mould thrives in moist conditions, especially in areas where there is little light and airflow. Breathing in, eating, drinking or touching mould can cause health problems, especially for people with asthma, sensitivities or allergies. HydroSil PURE is an effective solution to removing mould and destroying its spores. The hydrogen peroxide oxidises the mould, while the trace ions of silver helps with preventing further regrowth.
It is not recommended that you use a dry brush to abrasively clean mould from a surface. This could release spores into the air, which may cause adverse health affects and spread mould to other areas.
First, spray HydroSil PURE so that it covers the surface of the area you are cleaning. Wipe the surface clean with a soft cloth, then reapply HydroSil PURE. To prevent contaminating other surfaces, rinse the cloth out first in a full bowl of HydroSil PURE, then in a second bucket containing clean water.
To combat even the most stubborn mould, HydroSil PURE can be used in conjunction with a solution of white vinegar mixed with water-soluble clove oil. In a spray bottle, mix the vinegar 50:50 with water then add a quarter teaspoon of clove oil per litre. Spray this lightly over the surface you have just cleaned.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.