FSA Inline De-Ionising DI Resin Filter | Indion® Ion Exchange Mixed Bed Resin | Suits Post-RO Systems | Produces Demineralized, Zero TDS, Lab-Grade Water (GT6-22, 2x10-22)
Indion® Ion Exchange Mixed Bed (MB-155) De-Ionising Resin| Inline Cartridge
Indion® Ion Exchange (MB-115) Mixed Bed De-Ionising Resin, the most effective de-ionising resin in the world.
Don't bother with distilled water - when used as a post-RO final filter, this resin media will produce water with a mineral TDS content of "0".
As sold to dential surgeries, aquarium owners, or anyone requiring de-ionised water.
Ion Exchange Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers of Indion® brand Ion Exchange Resins. Indion® Ion Exchange is a premium brand with global recognition for being the best quality resin on the market.
The Indion® Division of Ion Exchange Ltd is equipped with a modern research facility with an industry leading manufacturing facility.
- Window Cleaning (Streak Free)
- Car Detailing (Spot Free Rinse)
- Aquarium (Pure water 0 TDS for Fresh and Salt Water)
- Drinking Water* (Remove ALL impurities)
*must be used before an alkaline filter for drinking
- Dental & Medical (Pure water for sterilisation machines)
Storage and Safety Instructions
- Store DI Resin in the shade and do not allow the resin to dry. Keep sealed at all times. Exposure to atmospheric air will cause the Resin to convert to a carbonate form. Keep below 60°C.
- Acid and Alkali solutions are corrosive and should be handled carefully. Prevent contact with skin and eyes. If oxidizing agents are used, safety precautions should be observed.
DI Resin Technical Information:
- Indion® MB-155 is a mixed bed ion exchange resin, composed of strong highly purified/super regenerated (40%) acid cation and (60%) base anion resins. Produces reliable results where the highest quality of pure water is required with minimum ionic and non-ionic contamination.
- Particle Size: 0.3-1.2 millimeters
- Chemical Stability: Stable in pH ranges from 0-14 and resistant to oxidizing and reducing agents.
- Rinse Characteristics: Rinsed with ≥ 17.0 megaohm/cm water to meet stringent quality requirements for ultra purity.
- Matrix: Crosslinked Polystyrene, Gel Type
- Cation Resin (40%)
- Functional Group: Sulphonic Acid
- Total Exchange Capacity: 1.9 meq/ml
- Ionic Conversion: 99% minimum in Cl form
- Moisture Holding Capacity 48-58%
- Thermal Stability: Up to 120°C
- Anion Resin (60%)
- Functional Group: Quarternery Ammonium
- Total Exchange Capacity: 1.0 meq/ml
- Ionic Conversion: 99% minimum in Cl form
- Moisture Holding Capacity: 60%
- Thermal Stability: Up to 60°C
|Type||Inline Filter Cartridge|
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.