Inline FIR Water Filter w/ Far Infra-Red Rays + FITTINGS (6-10)
Far-Infra-Red Rays act to:
Improve oxygen level in our body
Warms and eliminates fats, chemicals and toxins from our blood
Eliminate other forms of waste from the body
Reducing the acidic level in our body
Improves Nervous system functionality
Activates water molecules in our body
Water makes up 70% of mass of the human body. FIR is able to activate, revitalize, reactivate, develop and strengthen various organs in our bodies when it is absorbed. In the various organs of human body, the circulatory system plays an important role, especially in micro-circulatory system. When there are problems with micro-circulatory system, various ailments will occur. FIR vibrating at a frequency similar to that of human body is able to penetrate the body activates cells and reactivates as well as strengthens the micro-circulatory systems. It regulates the blood flow and blood in blood vessels, which have been blocked due to blood clots and at the same timereactivate the vital energy in the body.
FIR acts to:
Relieve pain and speed the recovery process
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.