John Guest 12mm Tube x 1/2" BSPT Straight Brass Adaptor NC2771 10-103WM
John Guest® PEM Fitting Range
The PEM Range of 12mm metric size fittings are manufactured in white X-Linked Poly-ethylene. They are designed to meet the rigours of caravan hot water. Being especially produced for hot water domestic and commercial plumbing, the fittings are durable whilst being completely demountable and meet Australian WaterMark Certification.
John Guest® Twist & Lock™ Range
Speedfit Fittings have a unique grip then seal construction, made up of a collet with stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe and an O-ring to provide a permanent leak proof seal.
When connecting Speedfit Pipe to a Speedfit Fitting, be sure to always use a pipe insert to strengthen the connection for use on hot water.
The head of the insert has been designed for ease of insertion.
The additional benefit of the John Guest Twist & Lock Fittings is that a twist of a screw cap locks the pipe in position and gives increased compression to the O-ring for even greater security. This eliminates the need for locking rings to secure the collet.
Making a Good Connection
Prepare the Pipe:
Ensure the pipe end is free from score marks. Cut the pipe square using a tube cutting device. To prevent damage to the fitting, remove and burs from the end of the tubing/pipe. When using tube inserts, a twisting motion will aid the insertion.
What NOT to do
Do not use hacksaws or any other tool that created burs or rough edges on the pipe, don’t use damaged or scored pipe as this can damage the O-ring.
Don’t forget to push the pipe fully into the fitting, past both the collet (teeth) and the internal O-ring.
Do not insert finger into the fitting as the stainless-steel teeth may cause injury. Always test the system under pressure to check for leaks.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.