One Stop Plus™ Whole House Water Softening System NO Salt NO Maintenance 41-26
- Whole House High Flow Water Softening System
- Removes Limescale & Reduces Heavy Metals
- No Electricity, No Salt, No Regeneration
- Up to 37L/Min @ 1300mg/L Hardness
- Filter Lasts Over 2-4 Years*
- DIY Friendly Cartridge Change - One Cartridge™
One Stop Plus™
The OneStop Plus™ system is not a softener, it is a water conditioner designed to protect open circuit piping from limescale deposits. It can be installed as a Point-of-Entry device, for both cold and hot water, or as a Point-of-Use device, installed directly before the equipment that needs to receive treated water (saunas, dishwashers, washing machines, coffee machines, etc.).
OneStop Plus™ prevents limescale by interacting with the calcium carbonate molecules, turning them into harmless soft crystals. These soft carbonate crystals continue to flow with the water but do not attach to surfaces and are simply washed away down the drain. At the same time the soft crystals “snow ball” their way through the water attracting free calcium carbonate molecules dramatically reducing existing limescale deposits. The water treated by OneStop Plus™ keeps the original healthful minerals while solving limescale problems.
GWS One™ Cartridge Tank Filtration System
Say goodbye to small and inefficient housings. Get rid of expensive stainless steel housings. The GWS ONE™ Cartridge tank offers extended life and service.
Utilising a patented industry-exclusive liner design, no tools necessary snap-ring design, full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple. The GWS ONE™ Cartridge Tank makes it east to access and remove the internal cartridge.
Lightweight and cost effective designet to meed demands of light commercial or residential Point-Of-Entry (POE) installations for town and bore water applications. The system has been rated at 125psi operating pressure with a 4:1 Burst Safety Factor.
White Filtration Series:
The White series is a unique and high capacity granular media bottle compatible with the One Stop Plus™ Media. This filter incorporates the patented Vortech™ full distributor plate technology, providing uniform distribution and utilisation of the bedia bed along with maximum efficiencies & service flow rates.
A removable top cap has a locking feature that can be used for limiting access to the internal media by the end-user and special rings on the bottom of the bottle allow for ease of hanging of the cartridge for easy change out of media.
Each filter comes with a unique handle-designed top cap for lightweight and easy removal, and a double o-ring bottom connection that inserts into the ONE™ Cartridge Tank plumbing adaptor.
Features & Benefits of One Stop Plus™
Retains Essential Minerals
- Converts limescale to harmless crystals
- Reduces existing limescale deposits
- Prevents limescale deposits without the use of chemicals, electricity or salt
- Designed for and safe for drinking water applications.
- No water waste from back-washing
- No regeneration
- No salt required
- Increased the efficiency of boilers and all other equipment in contact with the treated water.
Reduces Heavy Metals
- Reduces copper, lead, zinc and cadmium levels
- Lone life cartridge - Hardness is not the limiting factor*
- Compatible with most municipal water supplies (see Specs)
Water Chemistry Limits
pH: 6.5 - 8.5
Max Hardness: 1300 mg/L
Temperature: 5°C - 60°C
Chlorine: <3 mg/L
Iron: <0.3 mg/L
Manganese: <0.05 mg/L
Oil & Phosphates: Pre-Treatment required if present
Hydrogen Sulfide: Pre-Treatment required if present
Flow: 37L/Min for Maximum efficiency.
* The recommended replacement time for this cartridge is listed as 24 months. One Stop Plus™ filters do not expire due to hardness in water, rather they are affected by the above conditions and heavy metals in water. If your water is free from heavy metals, your filter cartridge will last longer than 24 months.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.