Orbit 6 Station B-Hyve WiFi Irrigation Controller Outdoor 96046 16-17
Welcome To B-hyve™
We share your passion for a beautiful landscape, while protecting our most valuable resource - water. For over 40 years, our customers have installed millions of Orbit® Sprinkler timers that were built with one goal in mind, "Conservation through innovation." We are excited to continue that tradition of innovation by introducing the Orbit® B-hyve™ Smart Wifi Sprinkler Timer.
Set, Operate and optimise your sprinkler timer from the convenience of your phone, tablet or computer, anywhere in the world. If not connected to Wifi, full-programming functionality is available at the timer.
Set It, Forget It and Save!
Smart. WeatherSense™ receives local weather data and automatically adjusts your controller to deliver the right amount of water to your plants. It does the work - allowing you to sit back and enjoy the results.
Your smart device allows you to maintain and repair your system without running back and forth to operate the timer.
- Indoor/Outdoor Locking Cabinet - Weather Proof
- 1.3m Plug and Go Cord
- Swing Panel for easy access.
- Knockouts for 1/2", 3/4" or 1" conduit (12mm, 20mm, 25mm)
- Fast-Dial™ rotary push button dial for easy set up
- Sensor Terminals
- 24VAC Out Terminals for Peripheral Devices
- Pump/Master Valve Terminal
- Three Programs
- WeatherSense™ Technology
- Screwdriver and Mounting Hardware included.
- Powerful 2.4GHz Band Wifi, Ranges up to 200ft
- Orbit® Irrigation Timer - Made in the USA
- WaterSense™ - Meets EPA Criteria ICC-ES
- Smart Wi-Fi Sprinkler Timer
- Compatible with Android and IOS
- Up to 6 Stations - Up to 2 Valves Per Station
- Indoor/Outdoor Locking Cabinet
- Set and Forget - Smart WeatherSense™
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.