Orbit Tap Timer One Outlet 96694 | Digital Display (16-11)
- 1 Dial, 1 Outlet Water Flow Timer
- Easy To Program, Set and Use
- How Often, How Long, Start Time, Set Clock, Automatic (+ Rain Delay)
- Great for Regulationg Opperation of Water Filtration Systems Including Reverse Osmosis.
High Quality Weather Resistant Design.
Great for use with water filtration where manual systems require automatic shut off capabilities. Can be used in conjunction with Semi-Commercial or Commercial Reverse Osmosis systems to regulate water production to suit needs or requirements.
Also suitable for Irrigation
3/4" Brass Threaded Inlet
3/4" Male Outlet
- 1-240 minutes flow/watering duration
- 6-12 hours -1-7 days option
- Manual hand watering
- Rain delay feature for water conservation
- Large size LCD display for easy reading
- For outdoor use with cold water only
- Operates up to 552KPa
- Maximum operating pressure 680kPa
- Minimum Operating Pressure 150kPa
- Requires 2AA batteries not included
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.