Pentair PRF-RO Tankless RO Reverse Osmosis System 690GPD (2,600L) 1-107
- Continuous Flow / Direct Flow RO System
- Made in USA - Genuine Pentair
- Works with Line Pressure 2.76 bar up to 5.52 bar
- On Demand Flow System
- No Pump / Electricity or storage
- Never Runs Dry - Increasing Membrane Life
- Suitable for the filtration of Bore Water for Home Use*
Pentair PRF-RO Tankless RO System
PRF-RO is a reverse osmosis system with on-demand, continuous flow that do not require storage tank and is functioning without pump or electricity. This system features a consistent membrane efficiency and a high recovery. Moreover, it has a high impact plastic construction and compact and sleek styling.
The Pentair Water® Reverse Osmosis System delivers up to 690 gallons per day using typical line pressure, which eliminates the need for a supplemental pump in most applications. That’s enough capacity for many small business applications, at the price of a residential system. The Pentair Water RO features a continuous flow design, so there’s no need to clear space for a storage tank.
** Please note that if you are treating a raw water source such as a bore, creek, dam, river etc there are specific inlet water requirements for a reverse osmosis system. If you are unsure about your water source please contact us BEFORE purchasing these systems with a comprehensive water analysis to ensure pre treatment requirement are met. When treating a raw water source RO system will also be prone to biofouling, you will need to pre treat the water to ensure biofouling doesn't occur. Failure to do so will void your warranty.**
Inlet Water Quality Guidelines (Treated Mains Water)**
TDS < 2000 mg/L
Hardness < 120 mg/L
Chloride < 500 mg/L
Iron < 0.3 mg/L
Manganese < 0.1 mg/L
**IF YOU ARE TREATING ANY RAW WATER SOURCE THERE ARE ADDITIONAL PARAMETERS THAT NEED TO BE MET. PLEASE SEND US A COPY OF YOU WATER ANALYSIS BEFORE PURCHASING
- Coffee Makers
- Water Coolers
- Home Use - Bore Water Filtration*
Features & Benefits
- Continuous Flow - No Storage Tank Needed
- Works with line pressure - > 40psi
- No Pump Or Electricity
- Never Runs Dry
- Consistent membrane Efficiency
- High Recovery System - Less Wasted Water goes down the drain
* Pending a breakdown of a water analysis
For further specifications please see the Spec sheet available under the Instruction tab
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.