pH Booster Filter Media | USA Made Magnesium (MgO) 22kg Bag
High Alkalising Filter Media.
Suit 1-18 Calcite filter where pH is < 5
High Quality USA Made
Directly imported from the US.
Magnesium Oxide based water alkalising filter media.
Mainly for use in conjunction with a calcite filter where the incoming pH of the water is below 5 pH.
This will help to give the pH a jump start and push it above 5 to allow the Calcite marble to begin working its effect.
For this intended use you will see the pH range anywhere from neutral (7-7.2pH) up to high alkaline (8-9.5) depending on incoming water.
We would recommend using a carbon post filter either for drinking or whole house as there may be a slight residual taste in the water. This taste however is easily removed by carbon which will produce clean sweet tasting water.
NOTE: Please contact us prior to ordering this item. This will ensure that you are receiving the correct product for your intended purpose
Due to the weight of this item, freight will need to be calculated to ensure that the freight cost is accurate for your location. We are able to post Australia Wide.
You can contact us through message or by phone on 1300 888 008 to provide the information.
Please include Street, Suburb, State, Postcode (NO PO BOX)
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.