Reverse Osmosis Deionising RODI Aquarium Filter 3/4" Laundry Wall Mount 100GPD (1-39RODI)
- Wall Mounted RO System
- "0 TDS" Water
- 380L/Day Water Production
- Connects Easily to Washing Machine Inlet Water (3/4")
Twin Wall Mount RO DI 10 x 2.5” System GT1-39RODI
The Twin Wall Mount RO DI System includes our highest quality carbon pre-filter, Asprinn 100GPD RO Membrane, and a 10 x 2.5” DI canister for perfect 0 TDS water. We have also included a dual TDS monitor to measure the incoming and outgoing TDS on the post DI filter taking the guesswork out of changing your resin and membrane when the time comes. Exclusive to these units is a manual flush valve to help eliminate the initial TDS creep of the membrane to assist in prolonging the life of your resin
The GT1-39RODI is a Portable RO DI system is great for those looking for deionised “0 TDS” water. Whether you are looking to produce water for your aquarium or even lab-grade water this is the system for you. No equipment is more effective in creating the ideal water conditions than reverse osmosis (RO) systems.
Ion exchange technology takes the water quality to a significantly higher level than RO alone. It is an excellent selection for reef enthusiasts and other serious aquarists, especially those who live in areas with exceptionally high levels of minerals, salts and phosphates in their tap water.
Our unit includes:
- Carbon pre-filter
- 100 GPD RO membrane, and
- Deionisation (DI) post-filters. The post deioniser takes the small percentage of contaminants that the membrane could not remove and filters this to greater than 99.99% purity. It will provide you with a TDS of zero.
Yes, there are cheaper systems on the market to produce DI quality water for your aquarium. However, when you look closely at these systems you will note the following.
- Small DI canisters which hold very little DI resin, Di resin expires fairly quickly particularly on high TDS water like Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane. The higher the TDS the higher the residual percentage of TDS left by the RO. The purpose of the DI filter is to polish the water to pick up any residual TDS (salts) left after the RO membrane.
- The higher the residual, the harder the DI works, and quicker it expires.
- Our system holds 460gm of nuclear grade Indion Mixed Bed Deionising resin. Most other systems are only offering less than 200 grams capacity.
- Compact Design – Minimise Space for Usage and Storage
- Completely Pre- Assembled
- Includes ¾” Laundry Tap - Cold Water Line
- Low Waste Water – Averaging 1:1 (70 psi inlet pressure)
- Instructions Included
- Deionised “0 TDS” Ultra Pure Water
- 2 x 10" x 2.5" Housings - Pre Assembled With Stainless Steel Bracket
- 1 x 0.5 Micron Pure 100% Chloramine Coconut Carbon Block Filter
- 1 x 100 GPD Apsrinn USA Made Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 1 x 10" x 2.5" De-Ionising Cartridge
- 1 x Opening Spanner
- 1 x Inline Dual TDS monitor
- 1 x Manual Flush Valve
- 1 x ¾” Inlet fitting – Connects easily to laundry and outdoor taps
Stage 1: 0.5 Micron Chloramine Coconut Carbon Filter
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chloramines, chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
Stage 2: Asprinn 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Removes 98% of impurities including organic and inorganic, chemicals. The membrane, is the "engine room" of the reverse osmosis filtration system. All the work is done here, so all the filters before the membrane are primarily there to protect the engine. It is classed by the manufacturer to be a U.S 100 gallon per day membrane (380 Litres).
Stage 3: Mixed Bed Deionising 10" x 2.5" Resin Filter
A Mixed bed deionising resin is the final polishing stage of the RO /DI system, removing any leftover contaminants that may have passed through the RO membrane.
- Pressure: 50-100 psi
- TDS: <2,000 mg/L
- Iron: <0.02 mg/L
- Manganese: <0.1 mg/L
- Total Hardness: <250 mg/L
- Temperature: <45°C
NOTE: Water that falls outside these parameters may cause the system to produce higher ratios of drain water and may lower the 100GPD rating. Water Quality in different areas can greatly impact the life of a Reverse Osmosis Membrane. Please contact us if you require further information about cartridge replacements.
pH:6.89 * This is the pH of Ultrapure water, Ultrapure water is very volatile and the pH can change very quickly
Flow Rate: Approx. 15L/PM
Drain Flow Rate: Approx. 15L/PM
Production Rate is 100GPD under the following conditions
- Water Temperature - 21°C
- <500Mg/L TDS
- Nominal Rejection Rate 97%
Max Temperature: 40°C
Max Pressure: 100 psi
System must only be used in micro-biologically safe water.
Aluminium 98% Adrazin Over 98> Arsenic 98% Aldrin Over 98> Benzene Over 98> Barium 95% Chlorine Over 98> Cadmium 95% Chloroform Over 98> Calcium 98% DOT Over 98> Chloride 95% Dichlormethane Over 98> Chromium VI 98% Endrin Over 98> Copper 98% Fluoranthene Over 98> Fluoride 99.9% Herbicides Over 98> Iron 98% Lindane Over 98> Lead 98% Methoxychlor Over 98> Magnesium 98% PCB Over 98> Manganese 98% Pesticides Over 98> Mercury II 85% Perchlorethylene Over 98> Nitrate 90% Phenole Over 98> Potassium 95% Tannic Acids Over 98> Selenium IV 95% Toxaphene Over 98> Silver 98% Trichlorethlene Over 98> Sodium 95% Trihalomethanes Over 98> Strontium 98% V.O.C.'s Over 98> Sulphate 98> Total Dissolved Solids 95> Zinc 98%
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.