Tourmaline Ceramic Ball Water Filter Media Stone Negative Ion 4mm (5-20)
Tourmaline Energy Balls
For Use With Shower Filters And Standard Water Filtration
Also Used For Aquarium Filtration
Tourmaline (White Ceramic Balls):
1) Tourmaline ceramic energy balls can release 0.06mA bioelectricity in the water and breakdown bigger molecule groups of water into smaller ones to activate the water. Eradiate more than 85% ～ 90% FIR (far infrared ray), Provide a pH of 7.5 – 8.5, antibacterial and release mineral microelements.
2) Tourmaline ceramic energy balls will release two negative ions (hydroxyl ions and hydronium) which can turn red rust into black rust to protect the water pipes;
3) Tourmaline ceramic energy balls may improve atopic dermatitis while bathing. Water containing residual chlorine will stimulate the skin, tourmaline ceramic ball may stabilize the residual chlorine to reduce skin irritation, then you can enjoy bathing.
4) Calcium, magnesium and silicon may no longer be attached on the inner wall of Hot Water System, it’s easy to clean, and prevent attachment emerging again after using of tourmaline ceramic ball.
5) Long-term drinking water treated by tourmaline ceramic ball, we can improve the body's resistance to harmful substances and natural cure.
Attention: Should wash with clean water for two times before treating water.
Application: For various types of water purifier, drinking water dispenser and water supply system and equipment, agriculture and industry, etc.
-Please ensure water pressure does not exceed 90psi
- Maximum water temperature 60*C
-Use only as directed
- Use caution when applying to face, do not apply to eyes or ears.
-Above claims are directly from manufacturer and have not been independantly tested.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.