Lan Shan Reverse Osmosis 24v DC Booster Pump LS-8200L - LSRO-200G (13-38LS)
- RO Booster Pump for LSRO-200G System - 24vDC
- 3L/Min | 70 - 125 psi working pressure
- 3/8" NPTF Ports
- Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- Self Priming - Runs dry without damage
- CE Certification
Lan Shan 8200L RO Pressure Pump
Replacement Pressure pump to suit the LSRO-200G Reverse Osmosis water filter system (GT1-20LS)
Pump Only - does not include transformer or solenoids
- Do not operate for more than 7 hours per day - 5 days per week
- Max inlet pressure - 50psi (350kPa)
- Inlet flow minimum - 5L/Min
- Allow 1hr to cool if operating at maximum daily limit (7 hours)
- Pump life may reduce if the pump is overworked.
- Rated life 2,000 Hours @ maximum use.
- Warranted for 12 months or 2,000 Hours - which ever occurs first.
MODEL NUMBER: LS-8200
PUMP DESIGN: positive displacement three chamber diaphragm pump
MOTOR: permanent magnet
PRESSURE SWITCH: None
LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 60°C (140°F) max.
RUNS DRY WITHOUT DAMAGE
PORTS: 3/8"-18 NPT female
NET WEIGHT: 2.12 kg
DUTY CYCLE: continuous
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: R.O. booster pump and water delivery
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.