Portable 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System For Brewing 280L/Day 1-70B
- WaterMark Certified Kit - Food Grade Materials
- Compact Portable RO Unit - Adapts to 3/4" Garden Tap
- LOW Waste Water Ratio - On Average 1L : 1.5L
- Highly Economical cost per L filtration
- Simple Installation - Install and remove in as little as 30 Seconds
- Provides Ideal Water for Brewing Coffee, Tea, Spirits, Beer & Kombucha
- Great for Manufacturing
Portable Reverse Osmosis System
The NEW FSA Portable Reverse Osmosis System has been designed specifically for Brewing & Manufacturing. The GT1-70B unit has been specifically configured to run Sediment --> Carbon --> Membrane which provides straight Reverse Osmosis water with no further influence from post filters such as alkaline filters or GAC carbon filters.
The lack of post filter allows the pH to remain stable at a range of 6.2 - 6.5 pH with a TDS of <10 (Dependant on several factors). Regular RO units that have post GAC filtration (usually for drinking water) elevate the pH of the water to as high as 10.5pH due to the reaction the pure water has on the Activated Carbon in its new state.
The unit is fitted with a standard 3/4" Female Garden Tap Adaptor but you can purchase and additional laundry block adaptor or a kitchen tap diverter valve using the checkboxes in the listing
- Inline Sediment Filter 5uM
- Inline BL@CKFREE Coconut Carbon Filter (Acid Washed)
- 75 GPD Asprinn Membrane
- Inlet 3/4" Adaptor
- Instruction Manual
- Tubing, Clamps & Fittings (Pre-Assembled as per photo)
Stage 1: Inline 5uM Sediment filter
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or infront of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
Stage 2: Inline BL@CKFREE Carbon Filter
The World’s First Patented Filter that Protects RO Membranes and Faucets
An internal polypropylene post filter is inserted into the filter cartridge to prevent carbon fines from escaping. Eliminates “carbon black” from water while protecting the RO membrane and faucet from carbon fines, extending RO membrane and faucet life. Protects the Safety of Drinking Water with Increased Chlorine Removal Efficiency
Incorporates bacteria resistant PET pads instead of foam sponges, thus ensuring drinking water stays pure and uncontaminated.
All parts are sealed using advanced friction welding, eliminating the need for glues
Cartridges are filled with 100% coconut shell activated carbon with an iodine number of 1000 for improved chlorine removal efficiency.
Inline Filters and UDF Cartridges are filled with 100% pure coconut shell activated carbon with an iodine number of 1,000 for improved chlorine removal efficiency.
Industry’s Highest Pressure Rating
Cartridge body designed to withstand high pressures.
Minimum burst pressure exceeds 500 PSI.
Reduces risk of damage and/or rupture from water hammer.
Stage 3: Asprinn 75GPD RO Membrane (FilmTec Material)
Removes 98% of impurities including organic and inorganic, chemicals. The membrane, is the "engine room" of the reverse osmosis filtration system. All the work is done here, so all the filters before the membrane are primarily there to protect the engine. This membrane will produce up to 75GPD (280L/24hr) of clear pure water @ 70psi within the working feed water quality requirements.
Dimensions (L/W/D): 30/23/8
Weight (Dry): 1.5Kg
Feed Water Conditions*
- Pressure: 50 - 100 psi
- TDS: <1,000 mg/L
- Hardness: <250mg/L
- Iron: <0.02
- Manganese: <0.01
- Temperature: 1°C - 26°C
- Flow Rate (Inlet): 1L/Min
Outlet Flow Rate (Approx): 0.19L/Min (11.66L/Hr)
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.