Reverse Osmosis Membrane 100 GPD. Approx 380 Litres per day (13-37)
Removes 98% of impurities including organic and inorganic, chemicals.
The membrane, is the "engine room" of the reverse osmosis filtration system. All the work is done here, so all the filters before the membrane are primarily there to protect the engine. This membrane is a 0.02 micron rating. It is classed by the manufacturer to be a U.S 100 gallon per day membrane (380 Litres).
However, these figures are for optimum working pressure/conditions and will rarely apply in the domestic Aussie kitchen. We predict the production of water to be more like 350-380 Litres/day. Although this is restricted considerably from the manufactures specs, It's more realistic guide based on our experience and offers more than enough water for a 5 person home for cooking and drinking.
The reduction rates for the membrane are as follows:
Inorganic Organic Rejection Aluminum 98% Adrazin Over 98% Arsenic 98% Aldrin Over 98% Benzene Over 98% Barium 95% Chlorine Over 98% Cadmium 95% Chloroform Over 98% Calcium 98% DOT Over 98% Chloride 95% Dichlormethane Over 98% Chromium VI 98% Endrin Over 98% Copper 98% Fluoranthene Over 98% Fluoride 95% Herbicides Over 98% Iron 98% Lindane Over 98% Lead 98% Methoxychlor Over 98% Magnesium 98% PCB Over 98% Manganese 98% Pesticides Over 98% Mercury II 85% Perchlorethylene Over 98% Nitrate 90% Phenole Over 98% Potassium 95% Tannic Acids Over 98% Selenium IV 95% Toxaphene Over 98% Silver 98% Trichlorethlene Over 98% Sodium 95% Trihalomethanes Over 98% Strontium 98% V.O.C.'s Over 98% Sulphate 98% Total Dissolved Solids 95% Zinc 98%
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.