Compact Plumbed In Reverse Osmosis Water Filter | pH Neutral 1-70 Compact
COMPACT REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
REPLACEMENT FILTERS & TIMES
Instead we have recommended using portable RO's that are not used inside but rather outside where water overflows etc can't cause any damage.
As you read through the features I'm sure you will agree that finally technology has permitted us to offer a safe (dry) method for producing reverse osmosis water automatically and safely in the confines of your caravan / motor home.
In keeping with it's two big brothers the 1-26 7 Stage RO & the 1-70 Shuttle RO we are pleased to introduce the NEW
Compact Reverse Osmosis System
Weight 1.59 kgs (Dry)
Compressed width: 15cm
Tank height: 34cm
Tank diameter: 23cm
This is a new feature to our RO range. We are all aware that RO water can be, and often does produce acidic water, this is when the pH of the water is lower than 7 pH.
On the way from the final carbon filter the water passes through a negative magnetic field which activates the water for further health advantages. This has been used in our 6 & 7 stage system for years with rave reviews and stories of great health advantage from people with all sorts of health inflictions - from arthritis to cancer sufferers. An important factor in health and well-being is water consumption, and the fact is that if the water is fresh and clean, people will drink more of it.
Negative Magnetic Treatment
We have not promoted or actively been involved in the Health Industry because of our commitments to our core Water Treatment and Filtration business. However, once again we have been encouraged to build and supply negative Magnetic Water Treatments for human consumption and the evidence has been overwhelmingly positive.
Magnetic energy is widely used in Water Treatment and we helped pioneer this technology in Australia. This inevitably led us to develop and supply a technology called negative defusing technology, meaning that when put it in reverse it activates negative energy into drinking water.
So many customers have benefited from this technology, reducing the symptoms of kidney stones and calcification of the arteries, along with so many other advantages in drinking negatively charged water.
4/ Compact Compact Compact !!!
We have made this system as compact as possible given the futures it offers it's a fantastic space saver. The tank has been reduce from 12 lt to 8 lts. It's made of steel so it's impossible to damage, just be sure you have it appropriately secured, as undoubtedly if it's full of water it will pack a punch if it gets loose. We called the system the compact for this very reason, we recognize the importance of space saving in this environment.
Just because it's small doesn't mean it produces a less effective result, in fact quite the opposite. The membrane used in this system is probably the most successful ever made. The results with this system will equal of better that of any other system on the market for any amount of money you might decide to spend, so we we are confident to stack this Compact system against anything on the market.
Probably the most successful membrane ever made. Most membrane including those used in our 6 & 7 stage system only function from 40 psi upwards. In a van situation this means your pump may be working over time cutting in and out . Also many low pressure pumps have trouble maintaining a high enough pressure to make standard membranes work effectively.
We build the RO's we market them we service them we know them inside and out, call us if there are any issues 1300 888 008 anywhere any time.
2nd Stage - Membrane. Replace every 3 - 5 years, (pending water quality)
Ordinarily we send our new systems off to a Nata Approved laboratory testing serves for Australian standard approval, however give this is designed for people with tight spaces as well as caravans / motor home, there are not standard applicable so we don't have the need to testing so the these costs are passed on to you.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.