Triple Whole House Hard Water Replacement Pack (Suits GT1-108-OSP)
- Replacement Pack Suit 3 Stage 20" x 4.5" Hard Water System GT1-108-OSP
- GT2-28N - 5 Micron Nominal Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter
- GT4-19CTO - 5 Micron Nominal 100% Coconut Carbon Block Filter
- GT4-86-OSP - One Stop Plus Replacement Filter
5 Micron Purefer Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter (Replace Every 12 Months)
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or infront of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Manufactured in Taiwan - Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Material Requirements Only.
5 Micron Pure Coconut Carbon Block Filter (Replace Every 12 Months)
Pure Coconut Carbon Block Filters are made from a combination of high-performance coconut shell carbon, unique binders and industry leading manufacturing processes to deliver trade quality carbon block filters. They deliver exceptionally low pressure drop while maintaining a high dirt holding capacity with excellent contaminant reduction capabilities.
Pure Carbon Blocks are registered in compliance with NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 61 for several things, including VOC’s, THM’s, Lead & Heavy Metal Reduction, Chloramine Reduction & Chlorine Taste & Odour reduction. This also includes meeting standards of purity & safety of the materials used.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour
Chlorine Removal: 98,500L @ 12L/Min
Pressure Differential: 4.5 psid @ 27L/Min
Stage 3: One Stop Plus™ 20" x 4.5" Filter (Replace Every 24 Months)
The OneStop Plus™ system is not a softener, it is a water conditioner designed to protect open circuit piping from limescale deposits. It can be installed as a Point-of-Entry device, for both cold and hot water, or as a Point-of-Use device, installed directly before the equipment that needs to receive treated water (saunas, dishwashers, washing machines, coffee machines, etc.).
OneStop Plus™ prevents limescale by interacting with the calcium carbonate molecules, turning them into harmless soft crystals. These soft carbonate crystals continue to flow with the water but do not attach to surfaces and are simply washed away down the drain. At the same time the soft crystals “snowball” their way through the water, attracting free calcium carbonate molecules dramatically reducing existing limescale deposits. The water treated by OneStop Plus™ retains the original healthful minerals while solving limescale problems.
Looking for the 12 Month Replacement Pack? See Below:
- 12 Month Replacement Pack
- Select Sediment Filter: 5 Micron Purefer Polyspun Filter GT2-28N
- Select Carbon Filter: 5 Micron Carbon GT4-19CTO
Features & Benefits
Retains Essential Minerals
- Converts limescale to harmless crystals
- Reduces existing limescale deposits
- Prevents limescale deposits without the use of chemicals, electricity or salt
- Designed for and safe for drinking water applications.
- No water waste from back-washing
- No regeneration
- No salt required
- Increased the efficiency of boilers and all other equipment in contact with the treated water.
Reduces Heavy Metals
- Reduces copper, lead, zinc and cadmium levels
- Long life cartridge - Hardness is not the limiting factor*
- Compatible with most municipal water supplies (see Specs)
- Heating Systems
- Washing Machines
- Baths, Showers.
Food & Beverage
- Hot Drink Machines
- Steam Water Heaters
- Boilers or Steamers
- Espresso Coffee Machines
- Perfect for Liquid Circuit Cooling Systems
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.