Ultraviolet Water Sterilisation System 91L/m | COMMERCIAL 304 Stainless 7-13A
Full Australian WaterMark Certification
This Water Filtration System is certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247. WaterMark is the standard that is required by law for a qualified plumber in Australia to install any item on municipal town water. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes. Our WaterMark filtration systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are batch tested to ensure quality and workmanship for your filtration products.
UV Water Sanitation is by far the most important filtration process when it comes to rain water treatment. Rain water harbours bacteria of all types but is some cases much more harmful bacteria may be present in the tank. E-Coli is a common bacterium in tank water and is due mostly to Frogs in and around your tanks/catchment. Ultraviolet sanitation works by breaking down the cell wall of a micro-organism allowing oxidation to occur which in turn prevents the bacteria from multiplying until it is finally eradicated. Ultraviolet filtration is a chemical free solution to water sanitation creating no by products in the water.
- GT7-13A WaterMark Whole House UV System 75W | 1” Ports
- GT7-8-BRK (x2) 1 Pair of Aluminium Mounting Clamps + Screws
- GT7-13A-Lamp 840mm 4 Pin 75W UV Lamp
- GT7-8K-Thimble 895mm Quartz Thimble 24.5mm*OD
- GT7-13A-PS UL Certified Ballast 80W Australian Plug + Earth Cable & Countdown
- GT7-8NSF-OR NSF/ANSI 42 Compliant O-Rings Suit 24.5mm*OD
- Commercial Grade Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel Chamber
- Visual & Audible Lamp Failure Alarm
- 1” BSPT Threaded Male Connections
- Strong Aluminium Mounting Brackets – Surrounds Chamber
- High Intensity UV Lamps – Up to 91L/min @ 30mJ/cm²
Water Pre-Treatment Specifications
- Hardness < 120 mg/L
- Turbidity < 1.0 NTU
- Iron < 0.3 mg/L
- Manganese < 0.05 mg/L
- Tannins < 0.1 mg/L
- Filtration < 5uM Particulate Filtration
Max Flow 91L/Min (For 30mJ/cm² EOL)
Chamber 304 SS
Ports Size 1” BSPT
Max Pressure 125 psi
Working Pressure Up To 70psi
UV Lamp GT7-13K-Lamp
Lamp Power 75W
Lamp Length 840mm
Thimble Length 895mm
Thimble OD 24.5mm
Length 960mm (Without Plug)
Earthing: Before operating this unit, it must be earthed. Simply attach the supplied earthing cable connected to the chamber to an earthing rod.
UV systems are not designed to be turned on and off. Doing this may shorten your lamp life. Lamps should be changed every year. The lamp may still be working, but after 1 year, the power may not be able to kill all bacteria. The Quartz thimble should be replaced every 2 years. If hardness is high it is recommended to service and clean the UV thimble every 6 months or as required to remove and scale that may build up.
Dosage – GT7-13A
General Disinfection (Common) 30mJ/cm²
Flow Rate Maximum (EOL) 91L/min
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|