You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Commercial Grade Stainless Steel: 316 construction electro polished
* Fitted with visual and audible Lamp Fail Alarms
* 1" BSP threaded connections on same side.
* Easy to install Commercial Grade Aluminium brackets
* Efficient, high intensity, low pressure UV lamps
* Lamps parallel to water flow
Flow: 5.4 m
3/hr 91 Ltrs/Min
970 length x 136 height x 190 width
Thimble Dimmensions: 24mm Outer Diameter, 900mm Length
Port: 1” Male BSPT
Lamp Power: 80 watt
Warranty: 12 months
No micro-organism is known to be immune to UV. Heavy duty UV lamps and quartz thimble
using highest grade “hard glass” pure fused quartz to allow highest output.
The ultraviolet germicidal system has become an exceptionally popular water disinfection
Modern technology is incorporated to create the most natural purification. Ultraviolet lamps
produce germicidal short wave radiation, which eradicates bacteria, viruses and other kinds of
microbiological contamination present in all water supplies.
These are recommended levels, for use as a guideline for pre-treatment requirements:
COMMERCIAL GRADE AT DOMESTIC PRICES!
If your water quality parameters do not meet these criteria, please contact the distributorfor pretreatment recommendations.
1. Pre-treatment must include at least a 5 micron sediment filter installed prior to the unit in order to ensure that particles capable of shielding pathogens are removed from the water prior to entering the system.
2. The vessel is rated to 1000Kpa. The unit must be installed with an Australian Standards Approved Pressure Limiting Valve.
3. A shut off valve must be installed prior to the unit in order to turn the water off for servicing and to ensure the flow is restricted to the parameters of the unit.
4. Ensure adequate clearance at the lamp connection end of the unit in order to safely remove the lamps from the chamber for servicing and lamp replacement. Space required is at least the length of the UV chamber.
Before operating this unit, it must be earthed.
Note: UV systems are not designed to be turned on and off. Doing this will shorten your lamp life. Lamps should be changed every year. The lamps may still be working, but after 1 year, the power will not be guaranteed to kill bacteria. The unit should be cleaned regularly. Hardness and other particles can build up on the quartz sleeves and on the inside of the UV chamber.
•9000 hours (1 year) lamp life
•Working Pressure 100PSI
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|