Ultraviolet Sterilisation Water Sanitation System 105L/m Whole House UV (H7-90-AT)
- Commercial Grade 304 Stainless Steel UV Reactor
- High Flow 105L/Min - Suit Large Whole House Domestic Application
- 1" BSP External / 3/4" BSP Internal Threaded Ports
- Includes Visual + Audible Lamp Failure Alarm
- High Output UV Lamp
- Lamp Countdown Timer
- Compact Unit
Full Australian WaterMark Certification
This Water Filtration System is certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247. WaterMark is the standard that is required by law for a qualified plumber in Australia to install any item on municipal town water. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes. Our WaterMark filtration systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are batch tested to ensure quality and workmanship for your filtration products.
UV Water Sanitation is by far the most important filtration process when it comes to rain water treatment. Rain water harbours bacteria of all types but is some cases much more harmful bacteria may be present in the tank. E-Coli is a common bacterium in tank water and is due mostly to Frogs in and around your tanks/catchment. Ultraviolet sanitation works by breaking down the cell wall of a micro-organism allowing oxidation to occur which in turn prevents the bacteria from multiplying until it is finally eradicated. Ultraviolet filtration is a chemical-free solution to water sanitation creating no by products in the water.
- H7-90-AT - WaterMark Commercial UV System 48W | 1” Ports
- H7-90-BRK (x2) - Pair of Aluminium Mounting Clamps + Screws
- H7-90-Lamp - 436mm 4 Pin 48W High Output UV Lamp
- H7-90-Thimble - 470mm Quartz Thimble 23mm*OD
- H7-90-PS - Certified Ballast 42-105W Australian Plug + Earth Cable
- GT7-2NSF-OR - NSF/ANSI 42 Compliant O-Rings Suit 23mm*OD
- Commercial Grade Electropolished 304 Stainless Steel Chamber
- Visual & Audible Lamp Failure Alarm
- 1” BSP Threaded Male Connections & 3/4" BSP Internal Threads
- Strong Aluminium Mounting Brackets – Surrounds Chamber
- High Intensity UV Lamps – Up to 105L/min @ 30mJ/cm²
Water Pre-Treatment Specifications
- Hardness < 120 mg/L
- Turbidity < 1.0 NTU
- Iron < 0.3 mg/L
- Manganese < 0.05 mg/L
- Tannins < 0.1 mg/L
- Filtration < 5uM Particulate Filtration
UV System Maintenence Notes:
Max Flow 105L/Min (For 30mJ/cm² EOL)
Voltage 110-240V (Ballast)
Voltage 60V (Lamp)
Chamber 304 SS
Ports Size 1” BSP Male or 3/4" BSP Female
Max Pressure 8 BAR
Working Pressure Up To 70psi
UV Lamp H7-90-Lamp
Lamp Power 48W
Lamp Length 436mm
Thimble Length 470mm
Thimble OD 23mm
Length 500mm (Without Plug)
Between Ports 340mm
Earthing: Before operating this unit, it must be earthed. Simply attach the supplied earthing cable connected to the chamber to an earthing rod.
UV systems are not designed to be turned on and off. Doing this may shorten your lamp life. Lamps should be changed every year. The lamp may still be working, but after 1 year, the power may not be able to kill all bacteria. The Quartz thimble should be replaced every 2 years. If hardness is high it is recommended to service and clean the UV thimble every 6 months or as required to remove and scale that may build up.
Dosage – H7-90-AT
General Disinfection (Common) 30mJ/cm²
Flow Rate Maximum (EOL) 105L/min
Recommended for Drinking Water 40mJ/cm²
Flow Rate Maximum (EOL) 75L/min
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.