Ultraviolet Lamp Replacement Suits GT7-9K WaterMark UV System - 40W 840mm (GT7-9K-Lamp)
Ultraviolet Replacement Tube - Suit 7-9K and Aquapro 46LT/Min
Suits: GT7-9K and Aquapro 46Lt/Min - 4 pins
Length: (end cap to end cap without pins) 840mm
Watt: 40 watt
Compatible with the following UV Thimbles:
UV System Maintenence Notes:
Ultraviolet systems are rated based on a dosage level of UV-C radiation into the water (mJ/cm²), with 30mJ/cm² being the standard level of disinfection and a minimum dose of 40mJ/cm² required to comply with Australian Drinking Water Guidelines. Our lamps are rated with a 9000 hour (1 year) lifespan, after which point the lamp will naturally degrade and the level of radiation produced by the lamp cannot be guaranteed.
The UV lamp sits inside a quartz thimble, which protects the electrical components of the lamp from making contact with the water. We specifically use quartz (fused silica) for this application because it is strong, exhibits thermal resistance, and has excellent UV transmission properties.
However, over time, metal ions fused within the silica structure of the quartz thimble interfere with the UV-C radiation produced by the lamp, which reduces the UV transparency of the glass and causes it to become fragile. This process is called solarization.
Tannin, bio-film, algae, and scale can also build up on the outside of the glass thimble, further preventing ultraviolet light produced by the lamp from penetrating through the thimble, and impairing the system's ability to sanitize the water passing through.
Thus, we recommend replacing the lamp every 12 months, and the thimble every 1-2 years.
GT7-9K System - Replacement Parts Below
- 1x 7-9K UV Lamp (Replace Every 12 Months)
- 1x 7-9K Thimble (Replace Every 1-2 Years)
- 1x 7-2NSF O-Ring (Replace Every 1-2 Years (along with Thimble))
- 1x 7-8K Power Source (Ballast)
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.