Ultraviolet Water Sterilisation System 30L/min 316 Stainless | Small House (GT7-4K)
UV System 30 Ltrs/Min - For use with Mixer Tap Undersink Filtration System
Benefits of UV:
* Economical and efficient
* No harmful by-products
* Environmentally friendly
* No risk of overdosing
* Proven performance
* Easy maintenance
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel: 316 Construction
Fitted with visual and audible Lamp Fail Alarms
Includes Brackets for easy installation onto undersink filtration system for use with mixer tap
Flow: Ltrs/Min: 30 LPM
Lamp: 20 watt
Product Dimmensions: Length without plug 500mm
Port: 1/2” BSP
Warranty: 12 Months
Quarts Dome type Thimble
AS approved earthing and ballast.
The ultraviolet germicidal system has become an exceptionally popular water disinfection alternative. No micro-organism is known to be immune to UV.
Heavy duty UV lamps and quartz thimble using highest grade “hard glass” pure fused quartz to allow highest output Modern technology is incorporated to create the most natural purification.
Ultraviolet lamps produce germicidal short wave radiation, which eradicates bacteria, viruses and other kinds of microbiological contamination present in all water supplies.
These are recommended levels, for use as a guideline for pre-treatment requirements:
Manganese: Tannins: Turbidity: Iron: Hardness: <120ppm
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.