In Line Fridge Filter Inline Water Filter Kit | LG Samsung DA29-10105J 6mm 1-73
Fridge Filter Kit 1 Micron Giardia & Cyst Rated
- Turn Off Water Supply.
- Disconnect old filter and discard.
- Unwrap new filter and remove the quick connect plugs from either end, pay attention to the flow direction arrow.
- Install the new cartridge, ensure that the tubing is firmly pushed in and seated correctly into the QC fittings.
- Turn water back on and inspect seals for leaks.
- Let the water run for approx 10L to clear any carbon fines and air pockets, sputtering may occur.
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life
- Certified to WQA NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for materials and reduction claims
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
SPECIFICATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use.
Replace Every 6 Months
0.5 gpm /1.9 lpm
33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)
Min Operating Pressure:
30 psi - (207 kPa)
Max Operating Pressure:
100 psi - (689 kPa)
6 months or 1500 gallons (5,670 liters)
Most replacement fridge filters are OEM supplied, which forces you, the buyer, to go back to your supplier (i.e samsung, westinghouse ect) to obtain original replacement cartridges. These cartridges are often over priced, with little other alternatives. Alternatives are now available!
If you are on town water supply where the water is deemed to be Giardia safe, all that is required in a fridge filter is a Granulated Activated Carbon Filter (GAC), to extract chemicals such as Chlorine, for taste and odor issues. This kit is designed to bypass the original cartridge.
1 x 6 month GAC 1 micron Inline Cartridge "Drink Up"
1 x bracket
1 mtr tubing
Amana: R0183114, R0185022
GE: GXRTQR, GE GXITD
LG: - BL9808
Samsung: DA29-10105C, DA29-10105J, EF-9603 EF 9603, WSF-100
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|