Samsung DA29-00012B DA29-00012A RM255 DA97-03175A Internal Fridge Filter 30-11S
Drink Up Samsung DA29-00012B Refrigerator Filter
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
DA29-00012A, DA29-00012B, PS1154348, PS 2123061, PS2389167
Swift Green SGF-DSA21, DA97-03175A, DA97-03175A-B, DA97-03175B
HAFCN, HAFCN/XAA, SR-752QDUS, TRU541, TRU541-HAFIN3, TS48DLUS, 5950910, 5090149
Samsung fridge models that can use this filter:
Samsung RM255 Series refrigerators as well as the Samsung DA29-00012A refrigerator, Samsung DA97-03175A refrigerator, and other compatible models such as the Samsung RM255BARB, Samsung RM255CASB, Samsung RM255LABP, Samsung RM255LARS, Samsung RM255LASH, Samsung QuatroCooling convertible refrigerators, the Samsung DA97-03175-A system, and the Samsung DA97-03175A-B system. The DA29-00012A filter is also designed for use in fridge model numbers DA97-03175A, DA97-03175A-B
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odours that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months approx of life
- Reduced Lead and Other dangerous Heavy Metals
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42 (For materials requirements only)
- Performance Tested By WQA & Compliant to NSF/ANSI 53 For Reduction Of Heavy Metals, Cysts & VOC's
This filter should not be used with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- Open front cover of the refrigerator filter housing in the upper right corner of your fridge compartment
- Remove old cartridge by pushing in on the cartridge - it will eject with a clicking sound
- Insert new cartridge by pushing it into the housing until it clicks
- Close the front cover on the housing.
- Flush the water system, sputtering may occur until air is purged from the filter.
- Reset filter status display
Specifications & Instructions
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use. Replace Every 6 Months
Flow Rate: 1.9L/Min
Operating Temperature: 0.6°C - 38°C
Min Operation Pressure: 207kPa (30 psi)
Max Operating Pressure: 862kPa (125 psi)
Filter Life: 6 Months or 1,150L
Reduces the Following:
98.00% 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid
97.40% Chlorine Taste & Odour
99.99% Cysts (Giardia Rated)
99.00% Lead at pH 6.5 and 8.5
99.10% of Class 1 Particulates
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|