Lan Shan Hollow Fibre Water Filter ST-HF | Quick Change Twist 0.1 Micron (42-1)
This is the latest revolution in water filtration. The filter is a 0.1 micron Hollow Fibre Filter - for bacteria / viruses and cyst removal - making it perfect for tank water, or for travellers who are unsure of their water quality or origin.
Easy to replace existing filter or add as a final filter.
All other undersink systems using ¼" plastic tubing
Also used for quick change fridge filters
The filter alone will not remove chemicals commonly found in town water (such as chlorine) it acts purely to protect you against bacteria/cysts etc. If you wish to remove chlorine and chemicals try a twin system, (such as the NANO Twin), which comes with a carbon filter for chemical removal, and 3 fittings kits for universal applications.
NO NEED FOR ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT SYSTEMS
No Wasted Water (not R/O)
Filters to 0.1 micron at standard drinking water flow rates
Compact and Lightweight - ideal for travellers or where space is limited
Leaves behind valuable minerals
Perfect for campers and caravans. As a result of drinking water from this filter, you can drink water from any water supply, with confidence that you will not ingest or contract any stomach bugs, bacteria, viruses or cysts. Anyone who has had the misfortune of having any of the above mentioned conditions will vouch for how priceless this system is. Protect your family and avoid costly, time consuming and holiday spoiling doctor's visits.
Expected Water Production:
45 PSI will produce approximately 2 Ltrs/Min
60 PSI will produce approximately 3.5 Ltrs/Min
80 PSI will produce approximately 4 Ltrs/Min
The cartridge uses the new age "Quick Change" technology, meaning that cartridges can be effortlessly lifted away from the frame, twisted and replaced.
* No need for effort, muscle power, or fiddly tools that will often be lost or broken in your travels.
* No Housings to clean or burst
* Neat and Compact. Requires minimal space with no bulky tanks or parts.
* System is burst tested to 500 psi including fittings and tubing
* Recommended running pressure not to exceed 120 psi
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|