2 Set Reverse Osmosis Water Filter 5 Micron Pre Filters 10" x 2.5"
10" x 2.5" REVERSE OSMOSIS PRE FILTER CARTRIDGES
2 x 5 micron Sediment Filter
2 x 5 micron Pure 100% Coconut Carbon Filter
Suit 10" x 2.5" Housing
Standard Australian Size
THEY SUIT OUR 4-STAGE & 7 STAGE AUTOMATIC SYSTEMS.
5 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTERS
These economical "FSA" PERFORMANCE sediment cartridges are constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously. This technique means there is no centre core to restrict filter performance. The "FSA" series of sediment filters are compatible with most liquids and are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal. "FSA" performance sediment filters have no chemical residuals. They are extremily high permorming , carry a heavy load of sediment before requirering replacement. We choose to use these sediment filters over all other types due to the high performance , high flow rate, high load capacity, and there inabilty to grow bacterial slime.
Suitable for filtering cooking oil.
5 MICRON 100% COCONUT CARBON BLOCK FILTERS
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweeter tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC’s, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our frontline carbon filter. As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavour. We use this 100% coconut carbon filter in all of our pre-assembled kits.
These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals. TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. As the Exclusive importer to Australia, we are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public.
- Production rate 1.5 Lpm for best results
- Chlorine Over 95%
- Herbicides Over 95%
- Pesticides Over 95%
- DDT Over 95%
- Endrin Over 95%
- Lindane Over 95%
- Aldrin Over 95%
- Benzene Over 95%
- VOCs Over 95%
- Arizin Over 95%
- Over 95%
- Phenol Over 95%
- Trihalomethanes Over 95%
- Toxaphene Over 95%
- Dichloromethane Over 95%
- Chloroform Over 95%
- Trichlorethylene Over 95%
- Perchlorethylene Over 95%
- Tannic Acids Over 95%
- 950PL Only
- Cryptosporidium Over 99%
- Giardia Cysts Over 99%
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.