Benchtop Water Purifier Replacement Pack Mineral Dispenser Kit for 16L System GT1-17-REP
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CARTRIDGE IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING FSA FILTER SYSTEMS:
Stage 1: Bio Ceramic 'Korea Ceramic' Dome
This cartridge consists of highly compressed ceramic diatom, impregnated with silver for bacteriostatic qualities. This stage ensures that the water is free from sediments and solid impurities. The filter is manufactured under extremely high temperatures to ensure a perfect mould, after which it undergoes strict quality control.
Multi-Stage Carbon + Mineral Filter
Diameter of Top Male Thread: 86.4mm
Length Top to Bottom: 14.3cm
Stage 2: Activated Carbon
The larger quantity of carbon absorbs the majority of Chlorine, THMs, and other organic chemicals from the water including herbicides and pesticides. The slow flow rate allows also for the removal of chloramines.
Stage 3: FAR Mineralising Ball
This stage of filtration activates the water molecules, enriching the minerals in the water promoting good health.
Stage 4: Silica Sand
Silica sand removes acidic substances from the water helping balance low pH issues.
Stage 5: Post Activated Carbon
This stage of Activated Carbon acts as a polishing stage where the re-activated water has any residual impurities removed - leaving the water with a smooth crisp taste.
Stage 6: Mineral Sand Blend
This component releases various minerals that convert the water to a mild alkaline state without compromising the water's taste.
Stage 7: Maifan Stone Mineral Pad
These stones are mined several hundred meters below sea level in an unpolluted and isolated island in Korea. These stones contain Germanium, which promotes good health and helps in preventing cancer. This substance also absorbs heavy metals, toxins, odours and other impurities, while simultaneously releasing more than 30 other kinds of minerals. This highly porous mineral stone significantly aids in the oxygenation of water and in adjusting the pH levels of the water to mild alkaline.
When Purchased with Mineral Balls:
Stage 8: Tourmaline Energy Balls (White)
Tourmaline Ceramic Balls release up to 0.06mA of Bioelectricity into the water and help break down bigger molecule groups of water to smaller ones to activate the water. It radiates more than 85% FIR (Far infrared ray). providing a mild alkaline pH.
Tourmaline releases two negative ions (Hydroxyl and Hydronium), it also helps soften the water reducing the maintenance to the lower tank.
Stage 9: Negative Ion Balls (Grey)
Negative ion ceramic balls are made from natural stones through the nanometer processing which can be continuously produced negative ions, widely used in industry, food industry, water treatment, home and the environment clean.
Negative ion ceramic ball has smooth surface without dust and precipitates while dipping in water. Tests have proved that negative ions can release 1000 / CM3 ~ 20000/CM3 according to the different demand.
By adding negative ions ceramic ball in drinking water, the water can kill bacteria, increase dissolved oxygen, and activate water. Negative ion ceramic balls can also be used for water heaters in bathrooms to make oxygen-rich water and increase air negative ion concentration.
Stage 10: FIR Ceramic Balls (Red)
Far infrared ceramic balls release weak electric current in the process of treating water, although this is very weak current (0.06 mA), but it’s same with the body's biological, which have a beneficial impact on human and other organisms, it has an effective adsorption of lead (Pb + +) Chromium (Cr + +) and other toxic heavy metals. Meanwhile, the far-infrared mineralisation can release the far-infrared ray which can have resonance with water molecules, this enables the water into small molecule groups and increase the oxygen content of water.
Because of the high activity of negative oxygen ions, it has very strong oxidation-reduction function which can damage the cell membrane of bacteria and activity of the activity enzyme in cell protoplasm to reach antivirus purposes.
Long-term drinking water filtrated by this product, we not only can gain zinc lithium, iodine, selenium and other trace elements that our bodies needed, but also regulate organisms micro circulation, improve the body's immune capacity of a health care. The emission rate of FIR(far infrared ray) ceramic ball can reach more than 90%,more than 20 kinds of trace elements necessary for the human body will slowly and evenly released which makes more useful minerals for water.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.