Triple Big Blue Water Filter Replacement Pack 5 Micron 10" x 4.5"
Suits our Triple Big Blue 10" x 4.5" System
Includes the following
- 5 Micron Pleated Filter
- 5 Micron Coconut Carbon Filter
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter
5 Micron Pleated Filter:
They are best suited for All of House Big Blue Filtration - ideally on tank water, rivers, creeks or streams. Anywhere where there is a heavy level of debris or sediment in the water, which may cause standard filters to block prematurely.
Pleated filters have up to 20x's more surface area than a standard poly spun filter. This gives them a higher surface area to catch more debris and a much longer life duration before replacement is necessary. They can be washed and removed tima and time again, until they begin to perforate, then they will need to be replaced.
5 Micron Coconut Carbon Filter:
H2-Blue 100% Coconut Carbon Block Filter
These filters are rolled to our specifications by Taiwan Manufacturers that have been in the industry for more than 30 years. This is TRADE QUALITY 100% COCONUT CARBON. These are the same manufacturers that supply Europe and the US.
Very popular, will fit and suit all 10" x 4.5" Big Blue Housings regardless of brand or colour. This high quality100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our front line carbon filter.
As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavor.
We use this 100% coconut carbon filter in all of our pre-assembled kits. These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals.
TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. As the exclusive importer to Australia, we are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC’s, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
Contains Poly Prophylene ends and meshing rather than rubber. (Rubber has a tendency to harbor bacteria). Poly Prophylene is designed with this in mind, resulting in long life and pure water. NO BAD SMELLS OR TASTES. This filter is truly as good as it gets! These filters are a terrific opportunity to purchase extremely high quality filters at a VERY low price.
They are best suited for gravity fed tank water supplies, or town water. Carbon filtration is the best form of filtration for chemical extraction due to the longer and more thorough contact time the water has with the carbon, which in turn provides an extremely comprehensive method of chemical removal. We HIGHLY recommend this method of filtration for chemical taste and odour extraction. Can be used on bore water or tank water.
5 Micron Sediment Filter:
These economical sediment cartridges are constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously. This technique means there is no centre core to restrict filter performance.
The sediment filters are compatible with most liquids and are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal, whilst having no chemical residuals. They are extremely high performing and carry a heavy load of sediment before requiring replacement.
We choose to use these sediment filters over all other types due to the high performance, high flow rate, high load capacity, and there inability to grow bacterial slime.
This poly spun type filter is suitable for all waters, bore tank, dam, creek etc. Poly spun filters are a disposable filter with a large surface area to give long life between changes. This Poly spun filters is suited to relatively clean water for extraction of fines, and commonly used in front of a carbon filter.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.