Triple 20" x 4.5" Big Blue Water Filter Replacement Pack
5 Micron Poly Pleated Filter:
They are best suited for All of House Big Blue Filtration - ideally on tank water, rivers, creeks or streams. Anywhere where there is a heavy level of debris or sediment in the water, which may cause standard filters to block prematurely.
Pleated filters have up to 20x's more surface area than a standard poly spun filter. This gives them a higher surface area to catch more debris and a much longer life duration before replacement is necessary. They can be washed and removed tima and time again, until they begin to perforate, then they will need to be replaced.
5 Micron Sediment Filter:
These economical sediment cartridges are constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously. This technique means there is no centre core to restrict filter performance.
The sediment filters are compatible with most liquids and are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal, whilst having no chemical residuals. They are extremely high performing and carry a heavy load of sediment before requiring replacement.
We choose to use these sediment filters over all other types due to the high performance, high flow rate, high load capacity, and there inability to grow bacterial slime.
This poly spun type filter is suitable for all waters, bore tank, dam, creek etc. Poly spun filters are a disposable filter with a large surface area to give long life between changes. This Poly spun filters is suited to relatively clean water for extraction of fines, and commonly used in front of a carbon filter.
5 Micron Coconut Carbon Filter:
Pure Coconut Carbon Block Filters are made from a combination of high-performance coconut shell carbon, unique binders and industry leading manufacturing processes to deliver trade quality carbon block filters. They deliver exceptionally low pressure drop while maintaining a high dirt holding capacity with excellent contaminant reduction capabilities.
Pure Carbon Blocks are registered in compliance with NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 61 for several things, including VOC’s, THM’s, Lead & Heavy Metal Reduction, Chloramine Reduction & Chlorine Taste & Odour reduction. This also includes meeting standards of purity & safety of the materials used.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.